RPGM [Translation Request] Key of Egg [Hasoyua]

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
+1
also i found a completely broken translated version of the game, somewhere, but it was so broken that you can't even pull up the menu

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
probably SVSComics they have a habit of doing that shit. run it through a script and upload it without even testing it to see if it works.

Lkjhj

May 30, 2019
It's gonna take a while to do this, but Im gonna try to translate the intro and explanation for you first, so you know what youre doing. :D Somehow I cant seem to translate all the menu words, maybe they will stay japanese. :c

Reactions: Morted

Lkjhj

May 30, 2019
Translating the whole game will take a lot of time, but for the time being I translated the intro and most of the menu words. Translations are wonky, dont expect perfection haha.

I didn't find a full translation anywhere else, does somebody know more? I don't wanna invest time, when there is something around.

Just put the files into Game -> www -> data and replace all files.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There is a translation on ulmf.org on page 4 I think
I checked ULMF and there doens't appear to be a translation project open there for this game. there was a request for it and what looked like a link to a translation but the page is gone. maybe someone wanted to and dropped it?

Lkjhj if you are translating this I will leave it to you then. was going to maybe pick it up in the future but if you got it I will leave it for now. I saw you mention in earlier post about problems with menu translations? Sometimes certain menus are translated in the scripts.json if one exists or inside plugins. I had problems with a RPGM MV game hiding menu translations inside a glossary plugin before so if you are having problems finding them, you might have to go into the game using the actual RPGMaker program to finish it. if you have questions or troubles feel free to let me know. I make a habit of helping where I can.

EDIT: I would just like to add that I just checked out your intro translation so far and it looks good. I think the missing menus are going to be associated with a plugins. If you would like I can open the game up in RPGM MV and see if I can find them for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Zotis

May 14, 2020
Thank you so much for starting the translation on this game, Lkjhj.

I'm using Capture2Text to translate the rest. It's a bit tedious, but it's functional. This game is one of the best Hentai games I've ever played. It takes the format of Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid and improves on it. Miss Lisette's was the first hentai game I ever played, and I played it through to completion. At the time I just thought it was a decent game, but after playing many more hentai games I realised it was well above average. The only two hentai games I played to completion so far are Miss Lisette's and Lilitales. I've played so many games that just had no heart or soul and I couldn't play them for very long. I've wasted a lot of money on mediocre games. It's really refreshing and satisfying to find another game of high caliber. Egg Key is a great game. I'm really looking forward to the progression of the translation, and thank you for your work so far.