RPGM [Translation Request] Key of Egg [Hasoyua]

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
To people +1ing that might have not scrolled up, there's a partial translation that will let you get through the game without much problem posted above by Lkjhj and an almost full machine translation posted by Futanari-CumSlut.
A noted problem will be the inability to save if you have the name in alphabetical characters, and so SaoraMamoru posted a "fix" in the form of a save file that keeps the original japanese name. It is basically set in the beginning, just after the opening text crawl.
Have fun brothas, or wait for a proper translation.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
To people +1ing that might have not scrolled up, there's a partial translation that will let you get through the game without much problem posted above by Lkjhj and an almost full machine translation posted by Futanari-CumSlut.
A noted problem will be the inability to save if you have the name in alphabetical characters, and so SaoraMamoru posted a "fix" in the form of a save file that keeps the original japanese name. It is basically set in the beginning, just after the opening text crawl.
Have fun brothas, or wait for a proper translation.
Awesome! Thanks so much. Did you play through it? Any tentacle/birth content?

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Awesome! Thanks so much. Did you play through it? Any tentacle/birth content?
there is birth content, but I'm not sure it's discriminated. I haven't got to that part yet (trying for a full virgin run) and if you go into the gallery there are hints, but it seems to only say "demons". Considering that you get pregged by losing combat encounters, I assume that everything that comes out just becomes a "demon", regardless of what went in

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
there is birth content, but I'm not sure it's discriminated. I haven't got to that part yet (trying for a full virgin run) and if you go into the gallery there are hints, but it seems to only say "demons". Considering that you get pregged by losing combat encounters, I assume that everything that comes out just becomes a "demon", regardless of what went in
Thanks for that information. Hopefully there's some actual tentacle pregnant content!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Translating the whole game will take a lot of time, but for the time being I translated the intro and most of the menu words. Translations are wonky, dont expect perfection haha.

I didn't find a full translation anywhere else, does somebody know more? I don't wanna invest time, when there is something around.

Just put the files into Game -> www -> data and replace all files.

Thanks for doing this, man! Fully support you if you're still translating the rest.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I've been looking and still can't seem to get any pregnancies triggered yet...but the MTL translation makes it hard to even know what to look for.

new girl

Dec 9, 2018
Depending how u get pregnant, u can birth a tentacle, slim, or goblin.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy