RPGM [Translation Request] Key of Egg [Hasoyua]

new girl

Dec 9, 2018
How do you get tentacle pregnant? The creampie is easy to do but what's the next step?
That's all u have to do. If u use [排卵誘発剤/Ovulation inducer] during a quest, u have a higher chance of getting pregnant. After the quest and セラフィナ/Serafina says something about having a cold or sick when she wakes up, it means ur pregnant. I believe your standing picture changes after a few days but not sure.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Noticed that some wanted the save file, here's mine. Although I did cheat the levels since I got tired of farming.
Nice, thanks. Does your savegame have an ovulation inducer? Or do I have to buy one?

Edit -- Oh, it's in the slum store. Found it!

new girl

Dec 9, 2018
Last edited:

new girl

Dec 9, 2018
Pretty sure this fixes the H status and makes it more readable. I didn't fix the translation though.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Pretty sure this fixes the H status and makes it more readable. I didn't fix the translation though.
If it's just a matter of copying and replacing txt, I can help out a little bit here and there. Just need to know where to look and how to do it since I'm not a programmer, just a writer.

new girl

Dec 9, 2018
If it's just a matter of copying and replacing txt, I can help out a little bit here and there. Just need to know where to look and how to do it since I'm not a programmer, just a writer.
If you have RPG Maker MV, you can just go to Common Events and look at events past 1000, those are where most of the H-scene events are(1000-1099 is the fast scene, 1100-1199 is the full scene). Event-973 is where you can find if Serafina is a virgin, or how she lost it.
If you don't have MV, it is possible to just use notepad++ and edit CommonEvents.json. But I don't recommend it since if you mess up 1 syntax, you can break the game. If you do decide to try editing it with notepad++, I suggest you have a backup data folder just in case and only try to change the text inside "parameters". Make sure that there is an even number of quotations inside the [] and try not to remove anything that has "\" (ex \\N[1] , \\C[8]). Some parameters are for pictures so try not to change those. My tip to tell the difference is that the pictures are usually english letters that sound like japanese.
Also before I forgot, the id is the event number(ex "id":1184 is event-1184) so id 1000-1199 is where most of the h-scenes are.

Reactions: f9account

vewamepone

Jun 17, 2017
[JP] Key of Egg v1.092, 2020.03.27 (latest version)

Version 1.091
-Fixed a bug where there was no pregnancy check at the beginning of the phantom fruit quest.
-Fixed a bug that pregnancy difference was not seen in some recollections

Version 1.092
-Corrected typos in some skills

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
[JP] Key of Egg v1.092, 2020.03.27 (latest version)

Version 1.091
-Fixed a bug where there was no pregnancy check at the beginning of the phantom fruit quest.
-Fixed a bug that pregnancy difference was not seen in some recollections
Does pregnancy affect any other scenes? I thought it just led to birth and that's it.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If you have RPG Maker MV, you can just go to Common Events and look at events past 1000, those are where most of the H-scene events are(1000-1099 is the fast scene, 1100-1199 is the full scene). Event-973 is where you can find if Serafina is a virgin, or how she lost it.
Ok, I'm giving this a try. This is legit the first time I've ever used this, so forgive my lack of knowledge. I have RPGMAKER MV open, and it wants me to open a pre-existing RPGMAKER file...that doesn't sound like I can open up "common events" that way. How do I edit a game that's already done? It didn't come with an easily-accessible RPGmaker file.

new girl

Dec 9, 2018
Ok, I'm giving this a try. This is legit the first time I've ever used this, so forgive my lack of knowledge. I have RPGMAKER MV open, and it wants me to open a pre-existing RPGMAKER file...that doesn't sound like I can open up "common events" that way. How do I edit a game that's already done? It didn't come with an easily-accessible RPGmaker file.
I normally just create a new project, and copy the all files from www into the new project I created. Once you open RPG Maker MV, go to tools -> database -> common events. To edit text, select the text you want to edit and press space.

Images and audio are normally encrypted and unable to preview, so you can use this program to decrypt it. .
(This is the program I normally use to decrypt MV games)
This website can also be used to decrypt the data online:

If you do decrypt it, you'll need to change something in Systems.json in the data folder.
Change: "hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true to "hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false.
(This step can be skipped if you have the encrypted files saved at the same location as the decrypted files.)

faryzal2020

Apr 23, 2019
seems like i'm missing something about what's should i do to be able to get to the auction place, its always game over after day 39 for me. can anyone help?

EDIT: nvm found the answer from umlf, we need to beat the 3 leaders in the slums arena before day 40. i might missed that from the early dialogues

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
As a favor for tentacle fans, I translated/edited two scenes: the tentacle defeat-impregnation and the resulting birth. Do the usual and put these zipped folders in the WWW folder.

We (DMtranslations) are working on a few other things right now so we won't have time to do the rest, but the tentacles are so good in this game that they deserved a proper translation/cleanup. Thanks to new girl for the inspiration.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Any chance that one of the patch-makers could also throw in a word-wrap script as well? Understanding broken MTL is only made even harder when the screen is also constantly chopping off parts of sentences.