RPGM [Translation Request] Knight of Erin

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ohhh sorry, the one I got (and all I've ever seen) was a unpackaged data folder. But unpacking the system, map and basicdata files then pasting in the translated folders worked with no problems.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Ohhh sorry, the one I got (and all I've ever seen) was a unpackaged data folder. But unpacking the system, map and basicdata files then pasting in the translated folders worked with no problems.
Well, I hope that I'll find the right version one of these days.

Still, I'll give the partial extract. All I need to do is figure out the unpacker. There are some problems with the build that I hope installing an SDK will fix.

EDIT: I somehow managed to do everything right. Thanks for all the help, guys! This game really deserves the amount of effort it took to make it work!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I wonder if Ariel would be ok now, the 1.6 of Erin was on .
I mean you can always make a request for it and see what happens. However, I know the staff did a rexamination of banned game under rule 7 awhile back after the banning of Nymphomaniac priestess and brought that back after the reexamination. So since Ariel didn't get brought back I would assume it isn't. But it isn't my place to say only people that are going to give you the right answer are the staff.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I wonder if Ariel would be ok now, the 1.6 of Erin was on .
Hopefully Ariel can also be approved. Asking the staff for a re-evaluation in light of recently uploaded games can't(or at least shouldn't) hurt. That game is really fun to play and my only regret is that I played an MTL version first before finding out that it had a proper translation thanks to =Together=...