RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Knightess Leticia

Bardcore

Mar 22, 2019
maybe the problem is the same I have, i tried to machine translate it once. its only a hobby because i wanted to play some games that arent translated. so Iam no expert, but i machinetranslated 4-5 games so far. Iam using the Translator++ tool.

but dieselmine games are a bitch at that point, because they put the dialogs in a seperate scenario folder , t++ translate only the data-folder files in the www-folder (as far as i seeit) there is no option to include the scenario-folder, at least i think so. because of that the menu is english but the dialogs are still japanese, but the problem is, most times the files in the scenario folder are somehow encrypted,

i dont know anything about these SL-files or how to decrypt them, but some of the games like one i own (OF2 in the pictures below) and a project i try to machinetranslate have Text-files instead of SL-files, so i think the main problem to decrypt these SL-files

if my guess is correct at least,

well i dont know what you know , but i hope anything goes well
Yeah, this is probably the case here. The files are most likely encrypted in the same manner - or perhaps they were split from the game as ease of programming of sorts. I don't really understand it all too well, as I'm a newbie in terms of translation, though your examples and points could help in having this game translated by someone that does!

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
guys i think i was able to machine translate the game more or less, i only played it to the first boss encounter ,cg scene + city, it worked so far but i havent much time to test it more, and the other dieselmine project i worked at the same time ( https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...07672-in-a-certain-mansion.24658/post-2757041 )
had a crash after some time and iam not sure if its the same case here.

But ther is more first and most i really want someone to make a better translation of this game, (thats why i will add the decrypted Scenario SL-files + a tool to encrypt them back to SL in this post)
First of all the translation is terrible even Machinetranslation, i had to use yandex , because i couldnt use google, and it seems that yandex likes to set some formulation in a kind of loop, i tried too reduce manually as much as i could but its not enough (8U goosh. i translated 6 games so far that had decent machine translations , with translator++ and google setting, and never encountered such a thing these are my two first dieselmine translations)
And to be honest i really want to play it in a better translated version but thats my limit in ability as a hobbiest so far.

the next point is jumpy text if theres a lot of text you need to read REALLY FAST. So far i encountered no other problems.

If someone is willing to make a Mtl or a TL, I say the same as in my other post:
i will provide as much help as i can. if there is some problem with the encrypting back to SL after translation , send them to me and i will turn them for you back in SL files and send them back.( most people seem to have problems with SL-files by translations)

my fear is if i link the crappy Mtl it will prevent someone to try to make a translation who iam certain of it will be better than this.
but if really requested i will try create a mega link , never thought i would do this in my life xU

Reactions: HaraguroMegane

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
guys i think i was able to machine translate the game more or less, i only played it to the first boss encounter ,cg scene + city, it worked so far but i havent much time to test it more, and the other dieselmine project i worked at the same time ( https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...07672-in-a-certain-mansion.24658/post-2757041 )
had a crash after some time and iam not sure if its the same case here.

But ther is more first and most i really want someone to make a better translation of this game, (thats why i will add the decrypted Scenario SL-files + a tool to encrypt them back to SL in this post)
First of all the translation is terrible even Machinetranslation, i had to use yandex , because i couldnt use google, and it seems that yandex likes to set some formulation in a kind of loop, i tried too reduce manually as much as i could but its not enough (8U goosh. i translated 6 games so far that had decent machine translations , with translator++ and google setting, and never encountered such a thing these are my two first dieselmine translations)
And to be honest i really want to play it in a better translated version but thats my limit in ability as a hobbiest so far.

the next point is jumpy text if theres a lot of text you need to read REALLY FAST. So far i encountered no other problems.

If someone is willing to make a Mtl or a TL, I say the same as in my other post:
i will provide as much help as i can. if there is some problem with the encrypting back to SL after translation , send them to me and i will turn them for you back in SL files and send them back.( most people seem to have problems with SL-files by translations)

my fear is if i link the crappy Mtl it will prevent someone to try to make a translation who iam certain of it will be better than this.
but if really requested i will try create a mega link , never thought i would do this in my life xU
Yea that is what I am afraid of too. Usually when games get MTLs, the game is marked as "officially translated" and ends up not getting a proper TL.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Yea that is what I am afraid of too. Usually when games get MTLs, the game is marked as "officially translated" and ends up not getting a proper TL.
well thereare even MTL that arent that bad, i prefer proper translations but if there is and will never one come then i am ok with MTL too but what yandex spew out there cant even be named as a MTL translation in my opinion, google arent that bad at translating anymore. that why iam kind of ok with it at that point but not with something like this.