RPGM [Translation Request] Koga Tale of Yin & Yang - The Murderous Mother Eng

Bubba16

Aug 9, 2020
How are you supposed to sneak past the guys when the moment you walk near them they spot you? Also, the item that's supposed to turn you invisible doesn't work.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
So I've been trying to translate this game manually and MTL editing, but I can't find which section to translate the menu and names

1683109070267.png 1683109100948.png

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Names should be in the actors section, the untranslated menu items are probably scripts so you'll need to translate the strings.
I did translate the Actor tab but the game wouldn't implement them
1683175296015.png
Edit: Ok, mtool somehow managed to change the actors name and fully implemented/saved them in the game without turning on mtool. Idk how did that happen but it helps lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Illhoon

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
this "stealth 100" which is supposed to make u Invisibilie doesnt work for some reason. Does smbdy know what to do or how to infiltrate this facility past the guards/scientists, in the first Hiroshima misson? Thanks

denisugeng

Aug 3, 2019
Ok here's my MTL english translation for the game using translator++, but didn't edit it or checking any error yet. It include some of my stuffs and OG jap datas. I appreciated it if some veteran can see if there's something wrong.
Other link?? Can't downlod

sandallcuk

Jan 1, 2020
Ok here's my MTL english translation for the game using translator++, but didn't edit it or checking any error yet. It include some of my stuffs and OG jap datas. I appreciated it if some veteran can see if there's something wrong.
Can you upload it again, because the link is violence by gdrive