RPGM [Translation Request] Koga Tale of Yin & Yang - The Murderous Mother Eng

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019

Story
The year 23XX.
A world where civilization collapsed, and everything reset.
As humans return to prominence, so do the ninjas working behind the scenes.
Among them, the Koga ninja Ayaha and her son Aime spend their days taking on jobs from the village.
With Ayaha skilled in assassination, and Aime skilled in intelligence and espionage,
does a bright future await them?
Caution
  • Includes defeat ero scenes with themes of NTR and rape.
  • Includes impregnation, birthing, and abortion elements as well.

Genre

RJ287739_img_main.jpg RJ287739_img_smp5.jpg RJ287739_img_smp6.jpg RJ287739_img_smp7.jpg

D

Deleted member 64

+1

Tried playing with machine trans but it gets too confusing and forced me to stop.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
+1

Tried playing with machine trans but it gets too confusing and forced me to stop.
i 100% it easy, i can help if you get stuck, use Textractor+Translation Aggregator for better English translation.
1598198588359.png . 1598198649646.png . 1598198711339.png
the mother has her own missions at night [check the mission tab in the menu],
wail the son has his own, you progress the story by completing those missions.

the doors passwords is in the game folder .txt file.

here's my save file, you can access the collection room from one of the key items.

also a heads up TC/OP, everything from dai2hokenshistu is against this site Rule 7.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 64

i 100% it easy, i can help if you get stuck, use Textractor+Translation Aggregator for better English translation.
View attachment 784353 . View attachment 784355 . View attachment 784360

here's my save file, you can access the collection room from one of the key items.

also a heads up TC/OP, everything from dai2hokenshistu is against this site Rule 7.
Hey man, Thank you for the response and for sharing your screens and save. Really appreciate the gesture.

I shall give the game another chance and hit you up in case I get stuck :)

Cocito

Sep 16, 2017
View attachment 784353 . View attachment 784355 . View attachment 784360

hey can you post your other saves too? like mid game or something im stuck on what to do when you first able to switch chara. Wanna get out of the loop.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
hey can you post your other saves too? like mid game or something im stuck on what to do when you first able to switch chara. Wanna get out of the loop.
bad idea, you'll get lost easily by jumping in the middle.

the game is not that complex, you just need to learn the basic.

boy has his own missions, press start & look in the mission menu on what to do
[use Textractor+Translation Aggregator to translate & read what it says].

1-the boy morning after school
[you can repeat those anytime for grinding, you only need to do them once to unlock the story progression]
-kill 5 rat monsters outside the town
-collect & report 10 oil items from the monsters inside the north cave to the guild lady in the building near your home

2-at night do the ninja mom spy missions [non repeatable].
---------
once you finish them, the story progression mission will pop-up inside your home.

also in the story missions the door before those bosses requires a password that you collect around the area---->the dev made shortcut by adding the password for each city in a .txt file in the game folder, just to save you the trouble.

Last edited:

Cocito

Sep 16, 2017
bad idea, you'll get lost easily by jumping in the middle.

the game is not that complex, you just need to learn the basic.

boy has his own missions, press start & look in the mission menu on what to do
[use Textractor+Translation Aggregator to translate & read what it says].

1-the boy morning after school
[you can repeat those anytime for grinding, you only need to do them once to unlock the story progression]
-kill 5 rat monsters outside the town
-collect & report 10 oil items from the monsters inside the north cave to the guild lady in the building near your home

2-at night do the ninja mom spy missions [non repeatable].
---------
once you finish them, the story progression mission will pop-up inside your home.

also in the story missions the door before those bosses requires a password that you collect around the area---->the dev made shortcut by adding the password for each city in a .txt file in the game folder, just to save you the trouble.
THANK YOU!!

uzuaan

Jun 23, 2020
interesting game, i think. too bad there is a error when i compile with MTL on script game :(