• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Koga Tale of Yin & Yang - The Murderous Mother Eng

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I see a ton of +1 but no one actually doing anything to make this happen.

I doubt this game will be fully translated but we can get a partial for the menu and such.

Godeaterprince, someguy & White Bomber

I did a quick and dirty menu translation using Google, you'll need to decrypt the game and replace the data folder with this one. Older saves may or may not work. If anyone's got any suggestions for better translations or something I missed let me know.

1609020970439.png

Last edited:

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Ok so I looked into Translator++ and did the entire DB as well as a few other things I missed.

No idea if this is going to break anything down the road as I haven't really played the game. I probably won't be doing anymore work on this so if someone wants to improve it, go for it. Also, any scripts I edited have the name in English with "*" at the end, same with Common Events.

D

Deleted member 64

Ok so I looked into Translator++ and did the entire DB as well as a few other things I missed.

No idea if this is going to break anything down the road as I haven't really played the game. I probably won't be doing anymore work on this so if someone wants to improve it, go for it. Also, any scripts I edited have the name in English with "*" at the end, same with Common Events.
Thanks for the help man!

Check out this tool for future MTL work you wish to do - (look for the download link at the bottom of the About desc)

The quality of the translation with this tool is fantastic, it's immediate and there's no lag.

Here's some instructions on how to make it work - https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-girl-celesphonia.68813/post-4746697

Cheers!