Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
i was referring to that chatGPT thingy that few uploaders here seems to be using to auto transulate the games and then manually fix the bad texts. they make it sounds too easy & fast,
hell even the JP dev are starting to use it to transulate their own games.

im just not skilled enough to use it nor do i wanna pay for it.

im guessing chatGPT was already used before with ver 120.

Speaking from experience it's not too bad. Just depends on how much care you want to put into it. Even with auto translators doing the leg work, checking all the dialogue does take a lot of time. And sometimes it feels like you have to fix the dev's code for them lol.
This. Even if something else does the work for you. you still have to edit that work, which means you still have to commit a great deal of time to check and make changes. And as I said....there's a LOOOOOOOOOOOT of dialog in this game. It's best for a team to do this.

Reactions: White Bomber
Jul 7, 2023
this game is pretty big. played through it a bit and it has a lot more content than most h-games ive seen. it would be amazing to have a game like this translated, the devs have done a really good job on this game and i know this forum will eat this up.

only issue is that the game has so much content that its probably gonna take a whole team to translate it...or someone crazy.

as others have said, it could be possible to translate with AI but there's so much in this game that reviewing all the text would still probably take a team to do.