RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [くもがくれ。]クリスと遊楽の街 [Kumogakure]

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021

Dont think posting links would work since my account is < 3 post phase. Googling the title should bring up the DLsite page and a download of the raw is floating around there too. The game seems to be quite a hit according to reviews. I could do with MTL for the time being as long as its wordwrapped. Obviously will miss out on the juicy stat pages and whatnot. Maybe mods can correct this post with links and necessary stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The Game is using RPGM (MV) and has roughly 525000 characters/letters to translate.

MTL of name and description to add more context to this thread:

Kumogakure - Chris and the City of Fun and Games

Elf priest's dress-up prostitution RPG

Basic CG:35 pictures, difference:1350 pictures (except standing pictures)
Number of H-events: 132 (including stage changes)
Number of costumes:21(*including change of lewdness)
RJ344530_img_main.jpg
The priestess Christia is assigned to the amusement city of Mapia.
She wants to solve the city's magic problems by using costumes that contain the power of spirits. .........
You're a priestess and you want to solve the city's magic problems, but you don't have enough money to do so.
There are some easy ways to earn money in the city, but ..................
88d0ae2bfcd41bc2e17134b147eb1634.jpg
Christia
Race: Elf
Occupation priest of the World Tree
Measurements: 108/66/98

A priestess of the World Tree whose role is to solve and monitor magical problems.
She uses spirit magic with a costume called a "spirit robe".
She has no sexual experience as she was raised in an elven warded city.
161c0ddcf5767d08c0876d29dc1d1685.jpg
Philia
Race:Airiel
Three sizes: 72/54/78

A magical doctor who works at the Wenus Temple in the amusement city of Mapia.
She treats citizens with magic and secret medicines, and provides mental counseling.
She loves sexual intercourse and has already had relations with several men.
59ba2a31795884b87802c1702f2024c4.jpg
Ibis
Race Demon
Three sizes: 98/64/99

She was a soldier of the demon nation Lugaria, but was captured as a prisoner of war.
She was captured as a prisoner of war and is now a slave gladiator.
She has little sexual experience, but was used as a consolation prize when she was captured.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL including scripts/plugins.

Thanks to backtrow for providing translated pictures.

The pictures are made for v1.04 but the DMTL was made for v1.00 so please use this downgraded game version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-kumogakure-kurisuto-no-kumogakure.95232/post-6908282

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
There seems to be a bug with numbers in the status page. Like after a certain point it bugs out and you end up having an ungodly amount of lewdness, harassments etc. Not a game breaking bug upto the point I played and the scenes play out accordingly like they are supposed to so its nothing but nitpicking I guess.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There seems to be a bug with numbers in the status page. Like after a certain point it bugs out and you end up having an ungodly amount of lewdness, harassments etc. Not a game breaking bug upto the point I played and the scenes play out accordingly like they are supposed to so its nothing but nitpicking I guess.
Huh... can you give me a save roughly before that happens?
If that is caused by my MTL that would be very weird. I don't remember changing anything affecting that.

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
Huh... can you give me a save roughly before that happens?
If that is caused by my MTL that would be very weird. I don't remember changing anything affecting that.
It happens right after you do the bathouse job thing.

Unrelated but I cant figure out how to masturbate yet (LOL).

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Looks like a very good game and a big one at that, I can see this getting picked up by official translators soon
+ 1