RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [くもがくれ。]クリスと遊楽の街 [Kumogakure]

Zompodi

Nov 1, 2020
Guys, where am I suppose to go after getting dancer outfit? I was in a theatre and met guy with a piano, but now im confused on what to do next.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
+1
It has really good potential

Btw hows the mtl? Is it understandable? And is it already translate everything including the h - stats

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Alright here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0.0 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
"decoration" UI element not translated.

Not properly tested. Some lines could cause errors later on, but i left them in for now to keep the translation as complete as possible.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release
1.1: Fixed bath job points
1.2: Fixed Title Items
1634442728934.png why i have all of this item? i just started the game and i can use them

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Maybe those were supporter cheat items or something but that is not a bug, it's a feature.
They have nothing to do with the MTL you have those in the untouched Japanese v1.0 too:
View attachment 1456269
im pretty sure im cant use that yet because my lewdness lvl is 0
but i can wear that 2 robe, and suddenly my lewdness lvl is 4 even tho shes still a virgin and has done little lewd thing
1634443831547.png

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
1634443986929.png
here i just started a new game and equid the clothe
the lewdness will change soon after i do the event

i try to play it in raw japanese
and play a new game, and im supposed not to wear this clothe early
but after i patch the mtl, i can wear it right in the beginning instantly

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Last edited:

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
Alright here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0.0 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
"decoration" UI element not translated.

Not properly tested. Some lines could cause errors later on, but i left them in for now to keep the translation as complete as possible.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release
1.1: Fixed bath job points
1.2: Fixed Title Items
1.21: fixed armor requirements
I'm getting two different translation ingame like
「Christia」
「I'll go get the tools I'll need for now.
Let's go get the tools we need, shall we?」

or
「I asked Aisha, the alchemist, to make me a spirit robe.
Aisha, an alchemist, should have some spiritual garments delivered to her apprentice's store.」

from what i see the top translation is better than the bottom one. This keeps happening is there an easy fix?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm getting two different translation ingame like
「Christia」
「I'll go get the tools I'll need for now.
Let's go get the tools we need, shall we?」

or
「I asked Aisha, the alchemist, to make me a spirit robe.
Aisha, an alchemist, should have some spiritual garments delivered to her apprentice's store.」

from what i see the top translation is better than the bottom one. This keeps happening is there an easy fix?
That's sadly what DeepL does. It's still really broken. Sometimes it even replaces random parts of the output with stupid phrases that have nothing to do with the input. For example: "I'm not sure how to do it but I'm going to do it" or it just spits out untranslated Japanese.
Only way to get rid of it is to manually edit every single time it happens.
I usually fix the ones I see but I don't really have the time to read and edit the entire thing.
My work is more about quantity than quality. That's how I managed to complete over 100 projects in the last 4 months.

If it's super annoying I could make some more passes fixing what I find. As long as I know someone actually cares I don't mind revisiting a project.

Reactions: Babaq6767uu