RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [くもがくれ。]クリスと遊楽の街 [Kumogakure]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm using your MTL from the first page copied over the game version in this post.
Oh, the Frankenstein version...
I'm honestly kinda surprised that one works at all considering it's v1.04 downgraded to v1.00.

I would really like to know if v1.04 actually fixed stuff like that bug you mentioned.
(Wether or not it's worth to remake the DMTL for it.)

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Oh, the Frankenstein version...
I'm honestly kinda surprised that one works at all considering it's v1.04 downgraded to v1.00.

I would really like to know if v1.04 actually fixed stuff like that bug you mentioned.
(Wether or not it's worth to remake the DMTL for it.)
Funny enough, it's the only thing I've seen so far that doesn't work, personal gripes aside, and I'm mostly using that one out of convenience since I got the fastest DL speeds off of mega.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Funny enough, it's the only thing I've seen so far that doesn't work, personal gripes aside, and I'm mostly using that one out of convenience since I got the fastest DL speeds off of mega.
It's the right one to use, I'm just surprised that no one reported problems with it, yet.
The translated pictures backtrow made are encrypted for v1.04, so they wouldn't even work for the non Frankenstein version. (I should probably add a note about that to the DMTL post.)

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Beat the game now, and unlocked all the scenes. Super disappointed that you can't "wear" the Garment of Debauchery everywhere and it's limited to that one tiny area. I'll also never understand what's so appealing about that weirdass bar dance with the two plates. I found it so bizarre as to be unfappable. Otherwise, it's a pretty good game with interesting active combat, good art for most of it, but the rest of the game needs a bit more polish to measure up to the cgs.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
I nearly forgot about this game until it showed up in my notifications, really hoping for an at least decent or not broken translation, the cg looks great, I hope the author makes more games.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Daedroth are you still working on this? curios cause i don't see this one on your discord channel
Sadly, I haven't even started yet. But I really like this circle, so when I'm not swamped with stuff to do (next month maybe), I plan to pick it up. Or the dev's upcoming game, love its inspired by Ancient Egypt setting. MC is also not that shabby :love:.
image-web.jpg

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Sadly, I haven't even started yet. But I really like this circle, so when I'm not swamped with stuff to do (next month maybe), I plan to pick it up. Or the dev's upcoming game, love its inspired by Ancient Egypt setting. MC is also not that shabby :love:.
View attachment 1968930
Hi mate! I have japanese version
Also you may download with magnet link - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7b64c0140dd3474dcd77c33a7f7b6e6bbe11dc03

Reactions: Daedroth