RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [くもがくれ。]クリスと遊楽の街 [Kumogakure]

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0.0 including scripts/plugins.

Thanks to backtrow for providing translated pictures.

Not properly tested. Some lines could cause errors later on, but i left them in for now to keep the translation as complete as possible.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great translation! In games like these, where you do not need to hang on every single word, DeepL translation works great! Not sure how much manual work it was, but if you have it automated through some program, I would love to see other works translated like that. Most MTLs on the site seem to use the worst of google translate etc. DeepL is leagues ahead imho. Though it sometimes pulling those random sentences is annoying, took me some time to figure out what was going on lol. Also I am guessing if you know what sentences it pulls, you can then manually search for the phrases and replace?

Sadly my textractor kept pulling the names as well and it kept messing with the translation (it thought the name was in the sentence, so it tried to add it into the sentence and changed it accordingly). There was also only 1 hook for some reason, so I could not find a better one.

So finding this was a godsend. A great game, the art is really top notch.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Great translation! In games like these, where you do not need to hang on every single word, DeepL translation works great! Not sure how much manual work it was, but if you have it automated through some program, I would love to see other works translated like that. Most MTLs on the site seem to use the worst of google translate etc. DeepL is leagues ahead imho. Though it sometimes pulling those random sentences is annoying, took me some time to figure out what was going on lol. Also I am guessing if you know what sentences it pulls, you can then manually search for the phrases and replace?

Sadly my textractor kept pulling the names as well and it kept messing with the translation (it thought the name was in the sentence, so it tried to add it into the sentence and changed it accordingly). There was also only 1 hook for some reason, so I could not find a better one.

So finding this was a godsend. A great game, the art is really top notch.
Sorry for the late response, I didn't get a notification for some reason.
I've been cleaning those DeepL error sentences more properly in my newer projects. I just didn't know the full list yet when I made this one. If you specifically request that, I can try to revisit this one and get rid of (most of) them.

As for how much manual is in these: after the MTL finishes I very roughly fly over the entire translation and whenever I see a sentence that looks obviously broken I translate that section manually. (DeepL still crashes quite often leaving things untranslated or eating half the input.)

You can find a full list of all my stuff if you use the link in my signature. At the time of this post I have completed 62 DeepL based translations.

Reactions: Ku-chan and Del.Mar

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sorry for the late response, I didn't get a notification for some reason.
I've been cleaning those DeepL error sentences more properly in my newer projects. I just didn't know the full list yet when I made this one. If you specifically request that, I can try to revisit this one and get rid of (most of) them.

As for how much manual is in these: after the MTL finishes I very roughly fly over the entire translation and whenever I see a sentence that looks obviously broken I translate that section manually. (DeepL still crashes quite often leaving things untranslated or eating half the input.)

You can find a full list of all my stuff if you use the link in my signature. At the time of this post I have completed 62 DeepL based translations.
Coolio, thanks! Nah I think it is fine, this game is not really that story focused anyway. I cannot speak for everyone, but I think some new projects might be time better spent :)

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
I cannot hurt the golem in the workshop. Anyone knows if this is an error or I'm just stupid?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I cannot hurt the golem in the workshop. Anyone knows if this is an error or I'm just stupid?
I don't remember someone ever reporting a bug like that and it has been several months now, but I never actually played this game (I just worked with the files).

If you want I can run some tests if everything is going as planned there, but I would need you to provide a save just before it occurs, since I don't know what golem we are talking about.

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Its literally the very first enemy in the magic stool store. I shoot the balls of energy, it hits the enemy but no health is reduced.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Its literally the very first enemy in the magic stool store. I shoot the balls of energy, it hits the enemy but no health is reduced.
I have to admit, I find it hard to believe that nobody else would have reported me a game-breaking bug at the very start of the game after 4 months.

Just tested on my end and It takes Damage normally for me. :confused:
I just spammed it dead.
1.png 2.png

Are you definitely using v1.0.0 of the game with my DMTL1.3 ?

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
...Maybe a corrupt download. My internet went away when I was downloading the game. I just told it to continue the download when it returned. Going to download it again. See if it solve the issue.

Boby23456

Sep 3, 2021
H

Not properly tested. Some lines could cause errors later on, but i left them in for now to keep the translation as complete as possible.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
o

How to open the file?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
What am I suppose to do at the Gladiator Arena?? I won and lose fight but still won't progress

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I'm leaving a comment here to find the post easier. By the way, how is the translation going?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
BUG: The bathhouses says it heals your HP and MP, but actually doesn't

Love the art in this game, but some of the lewd events do the one thing that really irk me in games like this: make it playable, make it look like you can successfully avoid the lewd thing happening, then railroad you into the lewd thing anyway, not even giving an alternate reason for it happening. Might as well make it not a participatory event at that point.

Ex: the capital bathhouse job. The expected path is that the little dweeb steals your towel and you have to go refill the soap containers in the nude, then you get spotted on the way out. Successfully avoiding the twerp doesn't change a thing. The end part even treats the whole thing as if you had lost your towel anyway. If it was going to happen anyway, at least make it make sense!

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
BUG: The bathhouses says it heals your HP and MP, but actually doesn't

Love the art in this game, but some of the lewd events do the one thing that really irk me in games like this: make it playable, make it look like you can successfully avoid the lewd thing happening, then railroad you into the lewd thing anyway, not even giving an alternate reason for it happening. Might as well make it not a participatory event at that point.

Ex: the capital bathhouse job. The expected path is that the little dweeb steals your towel and you have to go refill the soap containers in the nude, then you get spotted on the way out. Successfully avoiding the twerp doesn't change a thing. The end part even treats the whole thing as if you had lost your towel anyway. If it was going to happen anyway, at least make it make sense!
Is that bug happening in the Japanese original or is that an issue with the DMTL?