RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [くもがくれ。]クリスと遊楽の街 [Kumogakure]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It happens right after you do the bathouse job thing.

Unrelated but I cant figure out how to masturbate yet (LOL).
Okay so I "fixed" it in DMTL1.1, but I honestly have no idea what was even broken, I just remade map03.
That means I only fixed this one instance with the bathhouse. If there are other ones I would need to know where first.

Reactions: Naohitokun

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can't get titles with the MTL. Dunno why. Happens at the very start of the game onwards.
That one I actually expected because they're in real dumb format. Can you give me a save just before you would normally get a title? Or is that literally at the start already?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
You start with 2 titles as soon as you start game on the non-MTL.
Erm ... I'm Confused.
If I start the untouched Japanese version it looks like this:
Japanese.jpg
If I start my DMTL version it looks like this
English.jpg
I don't see anything missing here. :confused:

Do you mean a different menu?

Veye

Nov 24, 2020
Alright here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0.0 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
"decoration" UI element not translated.

Not properly tested. Some lines could cause errors later on, but i left them in for now to keep the translation as complete as possible.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release
1.1: Fixed bath job points
1.2: Fixed Title Items
i just found a bug, i dont know why this only happen to me. it happen when i did the mansion job

Screenshot (171).png

also here's my save file

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i just found a bug, i dont know why this only happen to me. it happen when i did the mansion job

View attachment 1436365

also here's my save file
Using that save I cannot reproduce the error. (I killed the gargoyle and got the stuff, then I did the lewd scene with the dude at the desk.)
Try re-downloading and re-applying the translation to make sure your map049.json isn't damaged.

Veye

Nov 24, 2020
Using that save I cannot reproduce the error. (I killed the gargoyle and got the stuff, then I did the lewd scene with the dude at the desk.)
Try re-downloading and re-applying the translation to make sure your map049.json isn't damaged.
aight it works now, thanks