• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation request] クリプトの引き裂き [RJ01051075] [chimaLABO]

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
I played the demo and it seemed like a great concept, Doesn't seem to be out anywhere except dlsite atm though.
Edit-Out on Hsharing

Last edited:

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I confirmed that translator ++ works on it but there is an error with "heroine 1.png" that keeps appearing but it seems to be the only problem with translator

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
I confirmed that translator ++ works on it but there is an error with "heroine 1.png" that keeps appearing but it seems to be the only problem with translator
It is all the images not just "heroine 1.png". Also has an issue with the thought logs in that they end at the first space character.

This is really rough but here is a auto mtl "translation". Normal pronoun issues and the text colour is sometimes misplaced. Might be usful for someone to start a proper edited translation off of.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
It is all the images not just "heroine 1.png". Also has an issue with the thought logs in that they end at the first space character.

This is really rough but here is a auto mtl "translation". Normal pronoun issues and the text colour is sometimes misplaced. Might be usful for someone to start a proper edited translation off of.
This translation is really nice. I can play it just like this. Could I ask you how did you avoid the problem i mentioned before? I am still an amateur in translator ++