• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation request] クリプトの引き裂き [RJ01051075] [chimaLABO]

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
This translation is really nice. I can play it just like this. Could I ask you how did you avoid the problem i mentioned before? I am still an amateur in translator ++
Install the plugin and restart translator++, also may be worth playing around with RedSugoi as well. The first of the three toolbar buttons red batch has is "Prepare Project for Batch Translation". Clicking this button marks some of the rows in t++ as red or yellow. Red lines are almost always a mistake to translate and yellow tend to need care.
This only works for RPG Maker games and it uses internal knowledge to set the color. For example Plugin Commands are always red and setting strings to variables are yellow.
So when injecting a translation blacklist red tagged rows, and if something goes wrong yellow is the first place to look. In this case I saw the same "heroine 1.png" error as you did, and searched for rows with "heroine 1". These rows are yellow and have other yellow rows near them. I checked and they all matched image names under "www\img\pictures" so I cleared them from the translation.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Install the plugin and restart translator++, also may be worth playing around with RedSugoi as well. The first of the three toolbar buttons red batch has is "Prepare Project for Batch Translation". Clicking this button marks some of the rows in t++ as red or yellow. Red lines are almost always a mistake to translate and yellow tend to need care.
This only works for RPG Maker games and it uses internal knowledge to set the color. For example Plugin Commands are always red and setting strings to variables are yellow.
So when injecting a translation blacklist red tagged rows, and if something goes wrong yellow is the first place to look. In this case I saw the same "heroine 1.png" error as you did, and searched for rows with "heroine 1". These rows are yellow and have other yellow rows near them. I checked and they all matched image names under "www\img\pictures" so I cleared them from the translation.
That´s really informative and usefull. Thank you very much

Reactions: TrickyL