Unity [Translation Request] Kyouko-sama Wants To Get Laid! (Hurricane Dot Com)

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
It seems the costumes don't work, doesn't matter what costume i choose, it's only used in the background image when you right click.

CrisisWar

May 14, 2018
You have to save before.
Right click while playing, then on the left border of the screen there is the save option. It's pretty hidden..
Once u saved it creates the new folder with saves.

Thanks! That really helped! Saw it before and thot it was from the screen before the right click

ericksparda

Apr 15, 2018
Hello can someone help me, when I go to the next stage the screen is all black, and I don't know what's going on. asasa.png

Nov 15, 2017
I kind of wish they did a better job with the gallery in this. Most are just a handful of the same animations but with different facial expressions.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
There is a guy named "rance" doing a polished MTL for this and a few other games on his blogspot. Here's a link, if anyone's interested:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Deninov

NaxDe23

Jun 12, 2019
Hello, can someone help me revert the resolution? The game is running in 640x480 instead of 1200x800...
derp.png

Nuyuu

Apr 29, 2018
The game opens and even when I go full screen it cuts out most of the screen, I can only see the 2 left options It didn't do this at first and even when I download it from other places it's the same. Same issue as NaxDe23.

Aug 4, 2017
same damn issue, at first i had a more acceptable resolution but still not letting me use all the dialog options, then tried changing it and its now 1/5 of the screen on the window