RPGM None [Translation Request] Lewd Crest Knight and the Perv Lordess [Yoshii Tech]

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
1647313745651.png

Store:
Censored:
Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese

Instructions/Information
Extract and Run
Uses RPGMaker MV

Download

1647313745651.png 1647313794512.png 1647313928142.png 1647313965448.png

Last edited:

Greg54

Jul 2, 2019
Anyone have issues where the H animations don't move? They're just still. I fixed it before with their previous games but forget how. I have a gaming PC so hardware shouldn't be the issue

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

My_Nam3_isnt11

Sep 2, 2020
The game already has a DMTL translation elsewhere and this thread hasn't received much attention. I can reupload it if it's really necessary, but the game files are available on the page linked by Shisaye. I know they were also talking about making another edited DMTL when the game was finished so maybe we'll see that one day.
Link to the other page for this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/inmon-knight-and-hentai-maou.110240/post-7690087
can i have the game file?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I know they were also talking about making another edited DMTL when the game was finished so maybe we'll see that one day.
Not really a maybe. I really like this game, so when it's finally finished with the full content, I'm going to make a new, better translation.

Last post about this game was 2022.04.27 with him writing in the v1.5 update notice:

"I was a little too lazy to add a new boss or something.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to make use of that in the next version."

But since then every single new post has been just about the development of his new game.

wait...

In the middle of writing this, I just realized that it could actually mean something else.

"ちょっと色々グダりすぎて新ボスとか追加できませんでしたが
そっちは次回作に活かそうと思います…すみません。"

Could also mean:

"I was a little too lazy to add a new boss or something.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to make use of that in the next PROJECT."

So maybe v1.5 is actually the final version, and he abandoned his original plans.

Edit: Yeah I guess that makes the most sense considering all his more recent posts.
I will finish my currently active projects and then update the DMTL to v1.5.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just in case people here care more than in the other thread.
I've finished the manual translation.

Several weeks ago actually.
It's just that nobody seems to care enough about it. :KEK:

I just want someone to 100% the game and tell me if I still have bad translations or bugs somewhere before I make the Game-Release thread, but only 2 people volunteered so far and they have not responded again, yet, after receiving the prototype.

So it just sits on my drive indefinitely I guess.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Just in case people here care more than in the other thread.
I've finished the manual translation.

Several weeks ago actually.
It's just that nobody seems to care enough about it. :KEK:

I just want someone to 100% the game and tell me if I still have bad translations or bugs somewhere before I make the Game-Release thread, but only 2 people volunteered so far and they have not responded again, yet, after receiving the prototype.

So it just sits on my drive indefinitely I guess.
How difficult would the game be to 100%? My previous experience with Yoshii Tech games makes me think that it'd take 3-5-ish hours, but some games do fuckery like requiring a new game+ to get a "true" ending or something so before I volunteer I want to know what I'd be committing to.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How difficult would the game be to 100%? My previous experience with Yoshii Tech games makes me think that it'd take 3-5-ish hours, but some games do fuckery like requiring a new game+ to get a "true" ending or something so before I volunteer I want to know what I'd be committing to.
I'm not sure honestly. You can easily speedrun the game in 2h, but of course I would want you to actually read the text to find bad translations, so that would take quite a bit longer. (But the game is trivial on easy, no difficulty at all except maybe the final boss.)
Also just unlocking the gallery isn't enough since I need to know if the event triggers work, so I would want you to loose against every mob type, too.
(Technically I did all that already myself, but I probably missed something.)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I'm not sure honestly. You can easily speedrun the game in 2h, but of course I would want you to actually read the text to find bad translations, so that would take quite a bit longer. (But the game is trivial on easy, no difficulty at all except maybe the final boss.)
Also just unlocking the gallery isn't enough since I need to know if the event triggers work, so I would want you to loose against every mob type, too.
(Technically I did all that already myself, but I probably missed something.)
That's pretty much what I expected. I'd be happy to give it a shot!

Reactions: Shisaye