RPGM None [Translation Request] Lewd Crest Knight and the Perv Lordess [Yoshii Tech]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can you turn off the futanari and herm stuff?
Yes, if you accidently prayed to one of the crystals and you want to remove the transformation, you need to pray to the other one as well and that will unlock a new room with 2 crystals, which can be used to remove either bulging tits or futanari.

Reactions: Shizusan

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
anyone else getting a black screen during animation scenes?
From what I've gathered from other people with that issue in the Game-Release thread:

Joiplay doesn't work with this one, in case you're on Android.

As for PC users this game has no optimization whatsoever.
Instead of just using parts and putting them together during an animation, the dev opted to make a picture for every single possible scene frame variation. That means the game is actually loading around 6400 individual frames for the animations.

This game actually needs way more resources than it should. So if you are on an old laptop, or old hardware in general, that might be the problem.

Another possibility could be a Unicode issue, that for some reason your specific system cannot read the frame batches, crashes and just shows a black screen instead.

The problem is that I cannot manage to reproduce the problem on my end, I've tried on 4 different rigs and the animation played properly.
I have no idea how I could fix an issue I cannot observe and investigate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
From what I've gathered from other people with that issue in the Game-Release thread:

Joiplay doesn't work with this one, in case you're on Android.

As for PC users this game has no optimization whatsoever.
Instead of just using parts and putting them together during an animation, the dev opted to make a picture for every single possible scene frame variation. That means the game is actually loading around 6400 individual frames for the animations.

This game actually needs way more resources than it should. So if you are on an old laptop, or old hardware in general, that might be the problem.

Another possibility could be a Unicode issue, that for some reason your specific system cannot read the frame batches, crashes and just shows a black screen instead.

The problem is that I cannot manage to reproduce the problem on my end, I've tried on 4 different rigs and the animation played properly.
I have no idea how I could fix an issue I cannot observe and investigate.
Yeah figured as much, my laptop is certainly old, shame that I can't see it, thanks for the info just going to erase the game.

Sourjar

Jun 28, 2018
Restarting this bullshit bullet hell nonsense after the Erotaur, so fucking irritating to have such a low rate of fire while a boss fight has over twice that.

Greg54

Jul 2, 2019
Anyone have issues where the H animations don't move? They're just still. I fixed it before with their previous games but forget how. I have a gaming PC so hardware shouldn't be the issue

Greg54

Jul 2, 2019
Anyone have issues where the H animations don't move? They're just still. I fixed it before with their previous games but forget how. I have a gaming PC so hardware shouldn't be the issue
I've noticed it happens when the game is translated to english. The japanese demo's I have work fine. Is there any way to just get the full japanese game?