Naru100

Jun 13, 2017

Even if its only the menus and items it would be appreciated

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Even if its only the menus and items it would be appreciated
There you have it
- courtesy of yugifan3. Usually the partial have menu's, items and such translated, so what you're requesting it's there. This time however there's a plus as you can read on the thread: he translated the choice (maybe for the endings purpose? Don't know).

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
There you have it
- courtesy of yugifan3. Usually the partial have menu's, items and such translated, so what you're requesting it's there. This time however there's a plus as you can read on the thread: he translated the choice (maybe for the endings purpose? Don't know).
thanks. I couldn't find a thread like that. Iguess i'll look a little deeper next time

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That site that does (not so great) machine translations have done it, don't want to link it due to the games possible shota content though. The password for the partial patch is...

Yugifan3

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
I have found MTL versions with errors at the end of the game. It would be nice if someone translate this. This is a great game

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
Ah. It would be awesome if someone could share a full save of this game. I can´t finish this game in japanese XD

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Well, I have news, I already translated most of the game content exp the H-scenes...
Current Progress :
UI : Done (courtesy of yugifan3)
Weapon, Armor, Item, DLL : Done (courtesy of yugifan3)
Main/side storyline : Done
Maps : Done
H-scene : 30%
Proofreading: 40%

Sorry guys, my laptop's keyboard broke, bringing my motivation with it...
So I'm kinda torn between releasing an unfinished translation or just keep it? Btw, I tried to finish the remaining H-scene with translator++, which failed, miserably...

Should I post it, or should I not?

Reactions: Horalover

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Well, I have news, I already translated most of the game content exp the H-scenes...
Current Progress :

So I'm kinda torn between releasing an unfinished translation or just keep it? Btw, I tried to finish the remaining H-scene with translator++, which failed, miserably...

It'd be great if you could post it!
Even though it's not fully translated, it's still great to have a game with at least a partial translation. Maybe somebody else would be willing to translate the rest, though I get how text heavy the H scenes in the Team Niimii games are.

Ah. It would be awesome if someone could share a full save of this game. I can´t finish this game in japanese XD
Not quite the full save but this is a save with the gallery from version 1.0. It should have most scenes excluding the tentacle scenes unlocked.

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
Even though it's not fully translated, it's still great to have a game with at least a partial translation. Maybe somebody else would be willing to translate the rest, though I get how text heavy the H scenes in the Team Niimii games are.

Not quite the full save but this is a save with the gallery from version 1.0. It should have most scenes excluding the tentacle scenes unlocked.

Thank you very much

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
Current Progress :

Post it please. Even if you don´t finish it that post may motivate someone to complete it in your place

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019

I don´t know if i am doing something wrong but i don´t get any scene with this file

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
error isla.jpg

this is the error that appears when I am near the end. does anyone know what does this mean?

nuh

Apr 26, 2018
I got the recipies for the saw, the tinderbox, the frying pane and the kitchen knife but none of those appear on the crafting table. Do I need a specific tool? I got at least the hammer and the pestle and mortar. Also, can anyone make a small guide on getting started (getting the material for the tools require to make food, I never found any steel lump, etc..).

Reactions: Arthas228