• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others TRANSLATION REQUEST Little Canopus しんでられ城 (ARPG)

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
+1

Although I don't believe anyone will ever translate this game. Well, looks like I have to use google lense and enjoy only the H scenes again :(

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Finally gave in and played the game using Google Lens on my phone to translate it. Boy am I glad I did because I forgot how good at action scenes this developer is. No wonder the game size is so large, it has lots of cool action sequences.

Google Lens also did a better job than some MTLs, and I understood the story fine. Even if I wound up with a sore arm for a different reason than usual after holding up my phone for so long.

I'd play it again the moment a proper translation came out, but for anyone willing to deal with the hassle of Google Lens, I say go for it. The story is worth it, and a better translation doesn't seem likely to arrive anytime soon.

Reactions: derakino999