[Translation Request] Little Sister Control Dungeon

Cambi

Feb 14, 2019
Doesn't need to be a floor at all, also I think your machine(?) translation broke the game, since for some reason I don't have the floor option to go deeper into the dungeons.
Oh, well I'm terribly sorry then.. I was expecting some issues regarding the translation/upload. I guess I'll give it another go. Thank you for pointing that out btw! I'm not too experienced with this kind of stuff, so any feedback is appreciated.

Reactions: SMLSgamey

mrbator

Jun 1, 2017
Oh, well I'm terribly sorry then.. I was expecting some issues regarding the translation/upload. I guess I'll give it another go. Thank you for pointing that out btw! I'm not too experienced with this kind of stuff, so any feedback is appreciated.
Find any fix yet? No monsters nor stairs are appearing

mrbator

Jun 1, 2017
It definitely has to do with the main code file, when you remove it everything works but the bulk of the translation is gone, when you play untranslated, then make a in dungeon save with a full room, then close, then reinstall the translation then load

You can play translated, through the enemies and traps but then once you go to the next room, nothing spawns again.

Reactions: anomamoose

Cambi

Feb 14, 2019
It definitely has to do with the main code file, when you remove it everything works but the bulk of the translation is gone, when you play untranslated, then make a in dungeon save with a full room, then close, then reinstall the translation then load

You can play translated, through the enemies and traps but then once you go to the next room, nothing spawns again.
Yeah sorry everyone, I really don't have time to try fixing these issues. However, I can upload the JP version and if anyone wants to fiddle around, be my guest :) As mentioned, I was expecting issues trying to translate the game. Sorry if I let you down. I wasn't hoping that I would end up actually trying to translate the game, it was initially supposed to be a request for someone to do it.

Reactions: Landieblue

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Aight just stumbled on this game from kimochi(dot)info (i hope im not breaking any rules here) and there's an english download, imma check it as best i can (im stuck only with android, i hope its rpgm(?))

Update : it's a mess of a mtl, laggy on my device, but dang it's pretty hot. I am thoroughly confused but considerably excited for this game to get a proper TL.
Screenshot_20201016_215351.jpg

Last edited:

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Aight just stumbled on this game from kimochi(dot)info (i hope im not breaking any rules here) and there's an english download, imma check it as best i can (im stuck only with android, i hope its rpgm(?))

Update : it's a mess of a mtl, laggy on my device, but dang it's pretty hot. I am thoroughly confused but considerably excited for this game to get a proper TL.
View attachment 860231
drop a link please?

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
If anybody is still interested, I have a working MTL version of the game. Unfortunately, the log only shows the first word so its hard to see what happens. This is just the translated data folder of the game. Also warning that you can't play the game through the game editor since it causes an error for the menu that I have no clue how to fix. You can edit it still, just can't play it through it. Use exe file.

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
PC player, just dont know wha to do, dungeons are all empty and useless... just chat and foreplay with girl until I get 1 missionary with rubber sex scene. what to do? I already tried passing from lunatic mode to hard and normal and hell. nothing changes