RPGM [Translation Request] LOVE IS UNDEAD (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
I didn't experience any stuttering with the mtl version, so v1.13would probably be more stable for you too (the dev's blog also mentions fixing a bunch of bugs).
I was using Mtool and also try to play in japanese, the FPS drops and stuttering where almost unplayable, the same with the MTL version over here... Idk if is my PC or the game but I can play a lot of games in max graphics without problems, so, can be anything.

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
Hi there ,i made a partial machine translation (Google-translate) (thanks for the Mega)
|some stuff is still in japanese|

• create a backup of your www/data folder
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
How did you achieve this? All json files look like a damn spell to summon satan. And translator++ doesn't work with them
If it's difficult, then hint at least with the name of the application - I'll google it

• Haha
Reactions: HP.

dogdogdogman

Jun 6, 2020
How did you achieve this? All json files look like a damn spell to summon satan. And translator++ doesn't work with them
If it's difficult, then hint at least with the name of the application - I'll google it
mightve used the google translate api for json
with his version the game is really buggy and crashes a lot

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
mightve used the google translate api for json
with his version the game is really buggy and crashes a lot
It remains to manually select each phrase from json and translate T_T this sucks
But if you unpack the game and use his files, then it looks good

jack-s1

May 25, 2018
Also have a blackscreen on loading in the mtl version of 1.13 on save. Japanese version was working just fine. I would not recommend to play the mtl 1.13 version since the menues are broken. You can move on to areas which are not unlocked or create antibodies where you do not have the medicine.

Reactions: DimonDaDon

jacklancaster

Jul 4, 2020
Can anyone tell me what the rewards are for 100% her training areas?
Can't unlock masturbationn, 69 or urination scenarios fsr

nekoshiroinu

Mar 23, 2022
how can i translate this cause when i used the eng ver i downloaded the its translated but its choises are blank and idont know how to translate the japanese one what do i do

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote