RPGM [Translation Request] LOVE IS UNDEAD (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 30, 2022
I grossly underestimated how long it would take this me to finish this, which isn't helped by real life or other projects rerouting my focus. . I've finished everything except the H-lines; it turns out those are the most time-consuming aspect of this project since Liquid Moon really has covered all the bases. I've included a couple of images in the patch to translate the UI in case you're patching a Japanese version of the game. The patch is applied the normal way: just drop it in the game's main folder, "extract here," and overwrite when prompted.
You're kind sir I'm thankful for the translate update but can I make a request because the pixeldrain not working in my phone can you transfer it in the mega thanks for doing it

Reactions: Rduas41

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Just found 1.17b on FapForFun. English version. Just FYI
That might be mislabled then. DLSite's changelog does not show anything was released recently.

Creator page:
Recent posts:
Most recent LIU post about AI TL:
Sticked LIU post:
Random emote: (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡

I cannot find any reference to that 'b' version in any of the developer's or DLSite's documentation. It might just be FapForFun's internal version number of the ENG TL for that game with the 'non-b' version being the regular JPN version.
does not seem to have any guidance on where that 'b' came from either.

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
I cannot find any reference to that 'b' version in any of the developer's or DLSite's documentation. It might just be FapForFun's internal version number of the ENG TL for that game with the 'non-b' version being the regular JPN version. does not seem to have any guidance on where that 'b' came from either.
Ok... soo.. I shouldn't play it? are there a better version out there you mean?

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
It is probably the same version I linked a while back. If fantasmic ever finishes their manual translation, then theirs will be the definitive version. Until then, the official AI TL version is the most playable. Feel free to play it now.

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
Just found 1.17b on FapForFun. English version. Just FYI
I cannot find any reference to that 'b' version in any of the developer's or DLSite's documentation. It might just be FapForFun's internal version number of the ENG TL for that game with the 'non-b' version being the regular JPN version. does not seem to have any guidance on where that 'b' came from either.
Oh, Fapforfun is using the wip of my edit. They've even credited me on the page! That's nice of them.

And since it might be relevant for Entai2965, [version]-[letter] is how I label my patches. Something like 1.17b let's us know it's for v1.17 of the game and is the second ("b") version of the patch. I usually don't need to release many updates/fixes to patches so most are "a" or "b" versions, but I think the system is nice since someone would be able to see immediately (and perhaps intrinsically understand) that v1.07g is newer than both v1.04a and v1.07c

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Oh, Fapforfun is using the wip of my edit. They've even credited me on the page! That's nice of them.

And since it might be relevant for Entai2965, [version]-[letter] is how I label my patches. Something like 1.17b let's us know it's for v1.17 of the game and is the second ("b") version of the patch. I usually don't need to release many updates/fixes to patches so most are "a" or "b" versions, but I think the system is nice since someone would be able to see immediately (and perhaps intrinsically understand) that v1.07g is newer than both v1.04a and v1.07c
so the one on fapforfun is the latest translation?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how do i use the items u got like the make up or clothes?
If I remember right, you pick them when you have sex with her. She has to be pretty much lucid for makeup, but I don't remember if she has to be above a zombification threshold or not for clothes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote