RPGM None [Translation Request] LunariaFantasia [RJ01126735]

Elmensinamor

Sep 16, 2020
Hey Idk why or if there are others with this issue but the walking speed is near 0, it feels like she has a broken leg, it happened after the gobling scene and I walked all the castle like that but I couldn't take it when I saw the size of the map, any help appreciated 'cause I seriously don't have a clue

Reactions: KazaIA

KazaIA

Sep 15, 2023
Hey Idk why or if there are others with this issue but the walking speed is near 0, it feels like she has a broken leg, it happened after the gobling scene and I walked all the castle like that but I couldn't take it when I saw the size of the map, any help appreciated 'cause I seriously don't have a clue
Yeah I got the same issue. This is not right... Unplayable

Elmensinamor

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah I got the same issue. This is not right... Unplayable
Idk if it helps but I changed the dash option so it doesn't auto dash and doing it manually worked, then a while after I got fucked in a tree stump and suddenly walked properly again (I seriously don't know why, it just did that)

Reactions: KazaIA

KazaIA

Sep 15, 2023
Idk if it helps but I changed the dash option so it doesn't auto dash and doing it manually worked, then a while after I got fucked in a tree stump and suddenly walked properly again (I seriously don't know why, it just did that)
This actually worked for some reason. How odd

Orymass

Jan 27, 2021
Anyone know how to turn in guild quests? How do you finish the first one for Marina? I've done all the requirements for 1-5 but I don't know how to finish them.

Never mind all good

Last edited: