RPGM None [Translation Request] LunariaFantasia [RJ01126735]

Aug 24, 2020
I think this game was a success for Fakereal, not many people were buying his previous works and this looks much better in sales. Meaning we could a sequel or even more games from Fakereal.

Reactions: kelmor4488

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I think this game was a success for Fakereal, not many people were buying his previous works and this looks much better in sales. Meaning we could a sequel or even more games from Fakereal.
I think it would be better to have some extra content. The game is quite good, one of the best role-playing games that has come out this year, but although it has many scenes, I think they are poorly distributed and I would have liked it if there were also more of the sub-heroines and some lunaria scenes. They are very short and some are cuts from a larger event like the ones at the bar or the bathrooms, so I would like them to add more content to make it incredible since in the rest of the sections I have no complaints, maybe it's because I love the art and I want more Anyway, it's a subjective opinion.

Aug 24, 2020
Please, we need the translation, it doesnt matter if it is on MTL, but we need it :(
For now our only option is two translators who might do it, and that's Dazed or JustX, you have to see if they are interested doing it for free because I think they both have patrons but from time to time they do free translations as well. However, after two months, guaranteed Shisaye will translate it.

Reactions: Hiwa-kun

nguyenchanhgame02

May 14, 2020
I personally only interested in the hypno/brainwashing contents of the game and i saw some really promising scenes in the gallery.
I wanna experience it by my self but find it pretty struggling to play it in Japanese. I've spent 4-5 hours but hadn't yet reach or find a way to get into those hypno/brainwashing contents so can someone please be so kind to share some save file at the begin of that quest or before those events to me? I'd appreciate if you could help, Thanks.

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
I personally only interested in the hypno/brainwashing contents of the game and i saw some really promising scenes in the gallery.
I wanna experience it by my self but find it pretty struggling to play it in Japanese. I've spent 4-5 hours but hadn't yet reach or find a way to get into those hypno/brainwashing contents so can someone please be so kind to share some save file at the begin of that quest or before those events to me? I'd appreciate if you could help, Thanks.
Here my save for 1st playrun before event's, \Hevents, etc. Short spoilers in txt files in folders.

Last edited:

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
someone managed to find the Giant slim for the side quest n° 6 ? it sais it's in the forest but i can't find it.

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
someone managed to find the Giant slim for the side quest n° 6 ? it sais it's in the forest but i can't find it.
Heroine need be alone, go to first part of forest before village. on the left part, lake as pic2, here will be slime mission (for event you need lose)