RPGM None [Translation Request] LunariaFantasia [RJ01126735]

shap

May 4, 2020
anyone, please, answer! this game have animated sex scenes or it all in static?

Feb 28, 2022
Anyone know how to complete the public bath sub quest?
It's about mining for stone but I can't understand where I mine because using MTL

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
Anyone know how to complete the public bath sub quest?
It's about mining for stone but I can't understand where I mine because using MTL
You need teleport to start of tunnel which lead to jap area, go down, walk to fork - etc pic2, on pic3 will be icon of mission for source of hot water (waterfall). Mine it )) and go back to onsen in city.
Onsen Hevent have 2 parts, you can go to man area only after you complete mission fot hypno-corruprion cruch, and 2 nights of bunny events in pub of biggest city.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyingDragonbutt

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone do a translation of this game. I heard this one is a really good

Feb 28, 2022
You need teleport to start of tunnel which lead to jap area, go down, walk to fork - etc pic2, on pic3 will be icon of mission for source of hot water (waterfall). Mine it )) and go back to onsen in city.
Onsen Hevent have 2 parts, you can go to man area only after you complete mission fot hypno-corruprion cruch, and 2 nights of bunny events in pub of biggest city.
Thanks, I remembered seeing that spot and thinking that would somehow come into play later but I did not expect it would come into play after already clearing that dungeon

Daemeric

Sep 10, 2019
Don't mind.
Did you find entrance of labyrinth? In port city you need talk with man as on candelyne1 pict.
Use bright potion in labyrinth (maybe can use twice) and can use to a floating potion, this upp visible zone, please read wall.txt for info. AND Don't give up.
If you give up i can upload achive of my current playrounds saves with spoilers (saves before Hevent, missions and chapters, etc.)
Althought this game totally worth complete youself ;)
I am guessing the port city that you shown and the one I known is different, because mine is east of the
Don't mind.
Did you find entrance of labyrinth? In port city you need talk with man as on candelyne1 pict.
Use bright potion in labyrinth (maybe can use twice) and can use to a floating potion, this upp visible zone, please read wall.txt for info. AND Don't give up.
If you give up i can upload achive of my current playrounds saves with spoilers (saves before Hevent, missions and chapters, etc.)
Althought this game totally worth complete youself ;)
How to get there? I am stuck here, I checked a guide, it says to go to the port after I am done with the ice temple. I assuming it’s this port
6061ED36-C778-455A-99F5-CD97E5319259.png EA3210E1-85CF-409D-BC83-3894F06176BA.png

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
Strange, by teleport menu looks like you didn't open japan area (how its possible?? if you gets sweets for yuki onna \':/), anyways in this port city, on street should be miko heroine, when you accept her help request she teleport you to jap area. Dont forget complete missions in this city (hunt octopus), Hevent dancer in pub, Hevent with mad scientest +some.
I completed game and looks like you can miss Hevents if you started new chapter or complete mission with Hevent missing some of piece, i missed ranch milking of bikini warrior \;(

Last edited:

Daemeric

Sep 10, 2019
Strange, by teleport menu looks like you didn't open japan area (how its possible?? if you gets sweets for yuki onna \':/), anyways in this port city, on street should be miko heroine, when you accept her help request she teleport you to jap area. Dont forget complete missions in this city (hunt octopus), Hevent dancer in pub, Hevent with mad scientest +some.
I completed game and looks like you can miss Hevents if you started new chapter or complete mission with Hevent missing some of piece, i missed ranch milking of bukini warrior \;(
There’s a Miko heroine?? I talked with everyone in the port city I think, but no one teleports me, nor did I progressed. What is the step before her? I assuming there is something else I need to do before the option to talk to her will appear, because there is no one with exclaimation mark.

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
There’s a Miko heroine?? I talked with everyone in the port city I think, but no one teleports me, nor did I progressed. What is the step before her? I assuming there is something else I need to do before the option to talk to her will appear, because there is no one with exclaimation mark.
Difficult to say..... I think this Miko will be later. But I usually complete all possible mission in guilds in towns. Example in village, with bikini armor did you beat mission for insects by lake? and when alone did you have Hevents with village peeping man, shut-in with cosplay fetish, In first part of forest heroine alone - Hevent with giant slime? Mission with Hentai always in guild market heart mark. You need to be alone to make prostitute*tion in city which after cave and maid event in pub (for maid possible with bikini) ... Lurk by maps, complete missions, explore houses where blink dots = in some by reading get new magic.
One for sure you need complete cave mission were bikini appeared and joined you, for bikini Hevent = milk event, ass grouping, oppai sucking (mission give girl in house in second city) make boy on street.
And you need alone to join miko.

Daemeric

Sep 10, 2019
Difficult to say..... I think this Miko will be later. But I usually complete all possible mission in guilds in towns. Example in village, with bikini armor did you beat mission for insects by lake? and when alone did you have Hevents with village peeping man, shut-in with cosplay fetish, In first part of forest heroine alone - Hevent with giant slime? Mission with Hentai always in guild market heart mark. You need to be alone to make prostitute*tion in city which after cave and maid event in pub (for maid possible with bikini) ... Lurk by maps, complete missions, explore houses where blink dots = in some by reading get new magic.
One for sure you need complete cave mission were bikini appeared and joined you, for bikini Hevent = milk event, ass grouping, oppai sucking (mission give girl in house in second city) make boy on street.
And you need alone to join miko.
Tried to complete most of the quest, but still couldn’t see the miko, I checked a guide, it says I need to see event at ticket office in the east of town, but I searched the entire town…..
8A8D4E7B-90A3-4BAD-9FBB-58164BA0829B.jpeg 51F508D7-A269-4BD2-9BC3-F871788B7075.png

Jan 7, 2022
Surprisingly good, weird tho every single girl looks like they could have their own game with how good they look.
100% agree!!! These 3 can have theirown games and I would buy them in a hear beat!!2nd one is my fav....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean how can this woman not have her own gamee... damn damnn

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How is this game not blown uppp.... I mean the art is too good for this one...just my type...I can't believe I only found it now...

Last edited:
Reactions: dasdadadada
Jan 7, 2022
Can anyone share a fully patched working MTL for this one pleaseeee...
version Ver1.01b

[LunariaFantasia Ver1.01b [RJ01126735]]

PS

Can anyone who finished playing this game tell me how good the game is?? Is there enough content/clothes/H-events etc? How many hrs of content is there..
Is it good?

Jun 22, 2022
Can anyone who finished playing this game tell me how good the game is?? Is there enough content/clothes/H-events etc? How many hrs of content is there..
Is it good?
I'm about to finish my second playthrough at about 22 hours in (NG+ for the second one, it introduces a new story path that's nearly impossible to achieve the first time around, definitely designed to be experienced in the second playthrough, also comes with NG+ items). These 22 hours are without doing any side quests in NG+, I still have to do a lot to complete it. My guess is 25 hours if you rush through the game (for all H-scenes), and a lot more if you want to see everything beyond the H-scenes.

There's a great amount of content to explore, with several dozen characters to meet (each with their own encyclopedia entry listing their background & body measurements - even more characters in NG+), several dozen H-scenes and countless side quests alongside two different versions for the main quest, and each of these versions has its own H-scenes. There's no shortage of sexy clothes either, you'll certainly have a good time in that regard.

Even the gameplay/combat is fleshed out, with a surprising amount of options on how you want to battle (can spec into various magic abilities, get passive skills/effects and fight with various summons). There's a lot to explore, the long development time definitely shows in the amount of both H and non-H content.

I'd heavily recommend the game to anyone who loves strong girls with big tits getting said fantastic tits fondled and groped in nearly every H-scene - the focus on tits-loving is amazing, even during sex they'll get kneaded plenty, as well as to fans of scenes with multiple cumshots, as every male character cums at least two times (often more).

I'd not recommend the game if NTR is your biggest/only kink. The game doesn't focus on NTR but on incredibly hot sex scenes in general. Some of the girls' designs are divine, and all of them are pleasant to the eye, again if you're into big tits that is, which I am. :love:

Personal rating:

10/10 Best tits & tits fondling
10/10 Amount of sexy female characters
10/10 Snow Lady Summon
10/10 Total content for an H-game

Only "downsides":
- Game can be rather hard if you're not willing to grind some stats & get good items and keep an eye on your spells, passives and summons. I played it on Easy, that was bearable.
- Map design can be infuriating. Big dungeons and maze-like structures oftentimes with little puzzles or traps too. Can range from interesting to annoying.
- Weak NTR for anyone who cares about that. I'm surprised the dev even mentioned it as a tag, but probably just to boost sales a bit.
- I'd have loved more futa or pregnancy scenes - but, that's purely personal preference.
- Old RPGmaker engine, would recommend software that improves the resolution or at least increases the size of the game window, such as Mtool or LoslessScaling.

Last edited:

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
Can anyone share a fully patched working MTL for this one pleaseeee...
version Ver1.01b

[LunariaFantasia Ver1.01b [RJ01126735]]

PS

Is it good?
One of the BEST game, if this game used new rpgmaker, we all used be like a RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher+Translation Aggregator, ang that was be heavenly expirience :)
Already want next 2-5 new games from same storyline or next part !!! =)