RPGM None [Translation Request] LunariaFantasia [RJ01126735]

Piesus

Apr 22, 2018
Hi how can i get past the 4th location it's a fort after splitting with warrior, and i dont know what to do with blue lady :\

Reactions: Daemeric

monostar

Nov 21, 2017
how do you get the bad ending?
Don't know which quest activates the boss for the abandoned mines.

lalari

Aug 13, 2019
How to get bad end?
i do any subquest , make lewd stat in max and get lost in every H-event but it's nothing happen

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
Hi how can i get past the 4th location it's a fort after splitting with warrior, and i dont know what to do with blue lady :\
1) if you mean warrior in bikini armor, you need go to upper level to ice area. pic is second upper ground
2) if you mean blue yuki onna, she want sweet deserts = you can obtain first in cafe in jap area before shipping
3) if after break with jap miko, you need go to port city

Easy for use
make print screen of mission, teleport menu (by S letter) or texts. save as *.jpg and use google translate
best method to progress in game and translate story dialogs, they a masterprice as art itselfs ))

Daemeric

Sep 10, 2019
1) if you mean warrior in bikini armor, you need go to upper level to ice area. pic is second upper ground
2) if you mean blue yuki onna, she want sweet deserts = you can obtain first in cafe in jap area before shipping
3) if after break with jap miko, you need go to port city

Easy for use
make print screen of mission, teleport menu (by S letter) or texts. save as *.jpg and use google translate
best method to progress in game and translate story dialogs, they a masterprice as art itselfs ))
I went to the port city after i am done with blue yuki onna in the temple, but there is no cutscene, event or people to talk to, to progress, did i break the game by going to the port city before I completed the temple?

Last edited:

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I don't like FUTA but in this old school game is just a side part. I'd really like to play even the MTL version whenever it'd be finished. Thxs translators..

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
I went to the port city after i am done with blue yuki onna in the temple, but there is no cutscene, event or people to talk to, to progress, did i break the game by going to the port city before I completed the temple?
No, you safe, you can't broke storyline in this game storyline \'). You possible only skip some Hevent, come back for them later. You need complete dark candeline Labyrinth (after get sweet for yuki onna), after you release hostage jap girls in monkey cave. In short you need explorer jap area, cant remember properly - sorry. Anyway you need complete mains mission and get crystals, did you complete fire temple?

Daemeric

Sep 10, 2019
No, you safe, you can't broke storyline in this game storyline \'). You possible only skip some Hevent, come back for them later. You need complete dark candeline Labyrinth (after get sweet for yuki onna), after you release hostage jap girls in monkey cave. In short you need explorer jap area, cant remember properly - sorry. Anyway you need complete mains mission and get crystals, did you complete fire temple?
Completed fire temple and get jewel, freed the hostage, and gotten sweet for yuki onna, I think it must be the dark candeline labyrinth then? How do I access that? sorry for the long questions

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
Completed fire temple and get jewel, freed the hostage, and gotten sweet for yuki onna, I think it must be the dark candeline labyrinth then? How do I access that? sorry for the long questions
Don't mind.
Did you find entrance of labyrinth? In port city you need talk with man as on candelyne1 pict.
Use bright potion in labyrinth (maybe can use twice) and can use to a floating potion, this upp visible zone, please read wall.txt for info. AND Don't give up.
If you give up i can upload achive of my current playrounds saves with spoilers (saves before Hevent, missions and chapters, etc.)
Althought this game totally worth complete youself ;)

Last edited: