Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Lust Prison ~Flower Maiden Falling into Prison~ [RJ379257]

Jan 8, 2022
Sup gang,

playing with the MTL translation which is a great help already. However a few things are still not clear to me and it would be great if someone could help:
1. Is there a walkthrough/guide in Englisch? Currently I don't know what to do, so I just do requets and jobs in the town. However, I never left it and I don't know how.
2. Is there any way to turn of getting pregnant? I know that you can consume a drink. But you need to do it for each girl and every day. If you forget, you need to go to the hospital, which get's tedious.
3. Is there a gallery? I could unlock all CGs when talking to the cat in the room. However, where do I find them?

Thanks guys

Reactions: f9account

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Is Kagura Game transkating this? Patch v1.10 is out and still no word from them picking this one up

Feb 18, 2021
anyone know how to get the "sleep adultery" scenes past the 5th one like is there something specific I need to do to get the next ones?

Zen16

Feb 5, 2019
Sup gang,

playing with the MTL translation which is a great help already. However a few things are still not clear to me and it would be great if someone could help:
1. Is there a walkthrough/guide in Englisch? Currently I don't know what to do, so I just do requets and jobs in the town. However, I never left it and I don't know how.
2. Is there any way to turn of getting pregnant? I know that you can consume a drink. But you need to do it for each girl and every day. If you forget, you need to go to the hospital, which get's tedious.
3. Is there a gallery? I could unlock all CGs when talking to the cat in the room. However, where do I find them?

Thanks guys
did you have a mtl translate?