Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Lust Prison ~Flower Maiden Falling into Prison~ [RJ379257]

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know where I can complete the missing events to unlock others? Missing events are those of
Lilian - 9 - 3.
Lilian - 10 - 3
and the other Sheryl character are
Sheryl - 5 - 3.
Sheryl - 6 - 3.

Lilian - 9 - 3.png Lilian - 10 - 3.png Lilian - 10 - 3.png Lilian - 9 - 3.png Sheryl - 5 - 3.png Sheryl - 5 - 3.png Sheryl - 6 - 3.png

Reactions: SalsaAzul28

mrletey

Jun 15, 2020
Can someone explain to me how i can keep the translation using MTool forever ? after do some stuff using mtool till the game already translated. i play it for like 10 minutes. and then i close the game. and when i try to open it again using either game.exe or startwithtool. the transalation is gone ? did i miss something ?

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
MTool has to run in order for the games to be translated. Startwithtool does...well... start the tool, that's why you don't have the translation when only starting the game without it.

mrletey

Jun 15, 2020
MTool has to run in order for the games to be translated. Startwithtool does...well... start the tool, that's why you don't have the translation when only starting the game without it.
Well, it's kinda suck to know that i need to open with tool everytime. because i need to update the software manually once in a while in order for software to work. It's so sad that i almost think this is better than translator++, but it's not. translator++ still better since i only need to used it once. even thought i only can partial translation this game. but it's enough for me.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Well, it's kinda suck to know that i need to open with tool everytime. because i need to update the software manually once in a while in order for software to work. It's so sad that i almost think this is better than translator++, but it's not. translator++ still better since i only need to used it once. even thought i only can partial translation this game. but it's enough for me.
Mtool is 100% better than Translator++ was, when it comes to RPG games.
You have to open the tool everytime, of couse, like you did Translator++..
But you do not have to update it each time, as long as you have translated it once, you can just start it.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
The whole problem with Mtool is not that you have to get it to load the translation everytime, i'm used to it after all, but, the fact that it's a game made on WolfRPG. And since some time game made on WolfRPG tend to lag, and MTool being not very compatible with it also tend to add more LAG to the lag already being there, making sometime the game a pain to play, and not just this game, it's the same problem with Chevalier Historia for exemple... I just hope someone manage to do a MTL directly putted in the game file so we can at least avoid that

WTFBOY

Jun 18, 2020
That is a huge game. 4.7GB - and you guys want a FAST ENGLISH TRANSLATION - i think you guys have no idea how long this will probably take xD Good luck and i wish you all enough patience.

This game uses WOLF ENGINE not RPGM!

Translation Files are in the archive:
View attachment 1807125

Enjoy some MTL gibberish?! :D
Bro, i saw on your screenshot a folder with the inscription ru.
Could you share what you got?
After my attempt translate game using MTool, I saw squares instead of text.
P.S. sorry for my terrible english

Reactions: catmemejpg