Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Lust Prison ~Flower Maiden Falling into Prison~ [RJ379257]

Maybes

Jul 3, 2021
Is there anyone willing to share the translation files? be it mtl or not? btw hentaibedta has the game already

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah that's sadly the type of game that look good but where you NEED a translation of any sort to at least know where to go... For now I'll have to pass unless a hero pop up with a MTL or something

desong

Jul 17, 2017
What did you do I also have same problem
buy medicine 100g from the shop west of your place of residence. by consuming the medicine, you raise/and or max your various erogenous areas and make the game a CG collector. u need enough desire to carry out the act as well and u can raise desire by buying the medicine as well

Last edited:
Reactions: hp_surfer

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
when this website is going to update this game an update came out that is 1.08
Is there something stopping you from going to the author's blog and downloading the patch yourself??? -_- ... I did this a long time ago 150 MB! Or do you like Download 4GB+ ? Patch 1.09 has already been released with FIXES.
1)
2) Screenshot_1.png
3) Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

monkeymonk123

Mar 23, 2020
Is there something stopping you from going to the author's blog and downloading the patch yourself??? -_- ... I did this a long time ago 150 MB! Or do you like Download 4GB+ ? Patch 1.09 has already been released with FIXES.
1)
2) View attachment 1848471
3) View attachment 1848473
That link on their ci-en leads to an "error 404 http not found" for me for some reason.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
That link on their ci-en leads to an "error 404 http not found" for me for some reason.
-_- 1) Vpn(sorry no my problem) 2) download link Right click and download as... the browser (MAY) complain about the malicious link... it's up to you... I downloaded and all ok... (if DON'T work - sorry -_- )
=
This is a unique link and if a new patch comes out, you just need to click on it.
It seems to me that it (the link) should be added to the main one ... so as not to download the game every time for 4+GB