Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Lust Prison ~Flower Maiden Falling into Prison~ [RJ379257]

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
+1. Tough I assume it will be at least a year until someone makes a proper MTL translation so we need to be patient XD

Australus

Oct 19, 2020
+1. Tough I assume it will be at least a year until someone makes a proper MTL translation so we need to be patient XD
they have already shared one file for translate the game
This one
But you need MTL:

Last edited:
Reactions: dt90 and Puma-san

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Oh man i hate when h games are like genuinely good, i even feel bad for making such nasty with characters i actually root for... :HideThePain:

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
anyone have any software for the MTL?
If u mean to use the translation files the easiest (and only) i know is MTOOL, made by advent cirno, its on their patreon page. Quite easy to use just a lil bit annoying cuz u have to updapte it daily which takes like 2 minutes but still.
To use it u have to put the "trsData.json" file in the game folder and then use the "load translation data file" (the one u just moved) from the translate menu. This tool can MTL games by itself but is limited at like 3mb for free users which is usually enought for games with not a heavy plot, but oh boy this 4.6gb game laughs at that, hope this helps!.
1654585104507.png

Reactions: jessie1156

jessie1156

Aug 25, 2018
If u mean to use the translation files the easiest (and only) i know is MTOOL, made by advent cirno, its on their patreon page. Quite easy to use just a lil bit annoying cuz u have to updapte it daily which takes like 2 minutes but still.
To use it u have to put the "trsData.json" file in the game folder and then use the "load translation data file" (the one u just moved) from the translate menu. This tool can MTL games by itself but is limited at like 3mb for free users which is usually enought for games with not a heavy plot, but oh boy this 4.6gb game laughs at that, hope this helps!.
View attachment 1856159
much appreciated, got it working.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Someone knows how to repair the water system for the bath?
Okay so later on in the game you need to open a manhole into the sewers, once you're there follow the path south and there should be a valve to turn on the water for the house. Also for those stuck looking for the crowbar to open said manhole it's in the lower left where the little kids have their secret base, took me forever to find it