RPGM Completed [TRANSLATION REQUEST ] Lust! Urge to Urinate! Control App Lets You Toy with Your Female Classmates![RPG]

Taisho123

May 20, 2021
Title:Lust! Urge to Urinate! Control App Lets You Toy with Your Female Classmates![RPG]

RJ334657_ukPkbuh6TtDpjhptFKQ1F7NGoZqBf3.jpg
RJ334657_x24W7zAXaeCtGQcv7aAPworJR1QSAQ.jpg

RJ334657_1ZQ63nend0QkgRIUyuaYgUfubGiX7X.jpg

View attachment RJ334657_img_smp4.webp

here some website and file you guys can download its all in japan

Developer website:

MEGA LINK

Language: Japanese

Description: The protagonist is a horny schoolboy who can’t stop thinking about his female classmates.
“Man, I’d love to see her jugs.”
“I wonder if she masturbates?”
His mind is filled with endless dirty thoughts.

One day, he gets his hands on an application capable of controlling sexual desire and the urge to urinate.
Truly, this is a heavenly gift for a sexually curious young man.
Naturally, his first targets will be those very classmates he fantasizes about.

Tags: Pissing, School, Teacher, RPG MAKER GAME, Humiliation,

Engine: RPGM

i hope someone can translate it we all really appreciate it ᕙ (° ~ ° ~)

Last edited:
Reactions: SnorresRullstol

Taisho123

May 20, 2021
this is first time i upload and english is not my main language i hope my english is not to broken

Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
I need help where can i find the Code for the maschine next to the classroomdoor 2A and where can i find the key for the tennis court?

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
password is
Is it translated?

Edit:- I went to the original site and it says it's in Japanese. Since no one is bothering, I'll ask Shiyase myself if he find this interesting.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2020
Why is the tag "Completed" applied to it? It's not translated yet. Game looks promising. Ask Master Shiyase to translate it.
I recall someone saying Completed means it is the final update and not related to the translation.

I also had seen a few comments in total complaining about the tag as they say: "MTL would result in a complete tag and would deter translator from bothering translating it. "

^ So that means Mtl games also has the completed tag.

As both translated and not translated games has the completed tag. Thus, it might prove sufficient that the completed tag is not related to the translation, but to the version of the game.

*I can't 100% confirm the purpose of completed tag, but I highly doubt it is translation based on the evidence.

{Edit}
Prefix Explanation

^ 1659591982234.png

Last edited:

IceB

Jan 23, 2022

I got from svscomics but i cant download, to slow for me to download it, can anyone download and share to this threads?