Others None [Translation Request] [Ma Wo Haramu Buki] [RJ137780] [Pichi Pichi Garou R]

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
In terms of translating can't you use machine learning or chatgpt to translate?

this guy does machine translations of these games. if you don't want todo any technical work yourself you may want to upvote this thread:

so he may machine translate this particular VN
About the first paragraph, only if you got a machine translation with YURIS included. That's the problem. However, i just a ignorant spectator who even knows to translate a RPGM :cry::cry:

Aydhin

Oct 20, 2020
In terms of translating can't you use machine learning or chatgpt to translate?

this guy does machine translations of these games. if you don't want todo any technical work yourself you may want to upvote this thread:

so he may machine translate this particular VN
I can't, when the text is extracted, you will see that is a lot of text, and currently I'm on a full-time job + university. I can extract the text and send it here, if someone wants to translate it, I can import it back to the Visual Novel and upload for download. Another thing to keep in mind, is that English is not my first language, so most of the times I use chatgpt to translate things to speak here and other sites, so even if I have the time to translate it, I can guarantee it will not be a good translation.

Reactions: colifa

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
I can't, when the text is extracted, you will see that is a lot of text, and currently I'm on a full-time job + university. I can extract the text and send it here, if someone wants to translate it, I can import it back to the Visual Novel and upload for download. Another thing to keep in mind, is that English is not my first language, so most of the times I use chatgpt to translate things to speak here and other sites, so even if I have the time to translate it, I can guarantee it will not be a good translation.
Please do it. So someone here finishes the project.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
got translator++ to work with sugoi translator. and got word wrapping to work on the yu-ris engine. doing
Himejima Gakuen Shimaikou ~Ochikobore no Kyoushitsu~ but posting here since its the same artist

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
got translator++ to work with sugoi translator. and got word wrapping to work on the yu-ris engine. doing
Himejima Gakuen Shimaikou ~Ochikobore no Kyoushitsu~ but posting here since its the same artist
Himejima Gakuen Shimaikou ~Ochikobore no Kyoushitsu~

translated game :

i also attached the script files if anyone wants to proofread and edit the pronouns. did a little bit of editing. this was also using sugoi but i found deepl to be better as translating non sex scenes. unfortunately my version doesnt support batch deepl so if anyone wanted to use deepl to fix it up thatd be nice.

I will do the game this thread was meant for next

Last edited:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Ma Wo Haramu Buki

unedited sugoi+translator++ translation

included in the zip is the excel spreadsheet for the text and translator++ file for anyone who wants to edit the pronouns of the game to be correct. did not edit this one at all and quickly batch translated. will edit it maybe in the future. but focusing on the himejima gakuen series first like the post above.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Ma Wo Haramu Buki

included in the zip is the excel spreadsheet for the text and translator++ file for anyone who wants to edit the pronouns of the game to be correct. did not edit this one at all and quickly batch translated. will edit it maybe in the future. but focusing on the himejima gakuen series first like the post above.
the word wrapping is also pretty rough in this one unlike the newer. prob cuz the textbox are smaller. so bottom texts r getting cut off a lot.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Ma Wo Haramu Buki

God's work, a little rough but beats using textractor to fap every time

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
Ma Wo Haramu Buki

Thanks for your hard work

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Ma Wo Haramu Buki

Hello good sir !! can you do other pichi pichi game translation? there is new one with principal and old one queen with monsters, also other himejima gakuen sinfull circulate

Last edited:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
HIME1

NEWEST HIME GAME

forgot to upload but i do recommen playing hime3 after knowing the story of either hime1 or 2. the MT translation was easier to understand way better

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Posting a more detailed guide here if anyone wants to translate this.

1. Download and install GARbro:
2. Execute GARbro and go to the game folder, like this:
View attachment 2550752

3. Click on ysbin.ypf file, and select "Try to guess" and click Ok.

View attachment 2550753

4. The software will open the ysbin file, just click the folder with the right mouse button and select Extract.

View attachment 2550754

5. Select any folder that you want it to extract the file to.

View attachment 2550755

6. Download VNTranslationTools:

7. Extract it in any folder you want, I like extract it in a Translation folder inside the game folder.

8. Go to where you extracted the VNTranslation tools and go inside the folder VNTextPatch.

9. Open a Windows Terminal, or Powershell, inside the VNTextPatch folder.

10. You need to execute the following command: .\VNTextPatch.exe extractlocal <PATH_TO_EXTRACTED_YSBIN_FILE> <PATH_TO_EXCEL_FILE>. Like the example below:

View attachment 2550757

11. The Excel file will contain the text for the game.

12. The file names.xml inside the VNTextPatch folder will extract the names of the characters. You have to translate the character names there, and the rerun the command of step 10. It will put the names on the excel file.

View attachment 2550759

13. After that, your excel file will look like this:

View attachment 2550760

14. Each folder inside the XLSX will be one of the files that have text, the Column TL means Translation, it is where you need to put the translated text, the other Columns are for revisions as TLC = Translation Check.

15. After translating the text, you need to reinsert the text into the VN. To do that, you need to first execute the command to generate the translation files.

16. Reopen the Terminal, and execute the following command: .\VNTextPatch.exe insertlocal <PATH_TO_EXTRACTED_YSBIN_FILE> <PATH_TO_EXCEL_FILE> <PATH_TO_NEW_FILES>. Example below:

View attachment 2550762

17. You will generate the new YBN files, you need to compact it again using the YU-RIS SDK. Download the correct version from this link:

18. Search for the folder YSPac where you extracted the SDK and open the file YSPac.exe.

19. Drag the generated ysbin folder, WITH THE GENERATED FILES INSIDE, to the YSPac.exe.

View attachment 2550764

20. With the folder selected on YSPac, open the FIRST MENU, and SELECT THE FIRST OPTION.

View attachment 2550766

21. The packager will generate another ysbin.ypf, first make a backup of the original file on the game. then you can overwrite it with the one you generated.

22. Done, just execute the game now, it will have the text you translated.

As a proof that this method works, this is what the text look liks in the Excel file:

View attachment 2550802

And this is the same line translated in the game:

View attachment 2550805

I can't translate this game because I don't know a single word in japanese. But I can help with extracting and repacking if anyone is interested in translating this.
I'm following your process to try to translate Elven King. The difference is that it uses a single ypf data file to store everything. I also convert the ybn files into JSON files using the VNTranslation Tools and then turn them back to ybn using the same. I'm able to repack them using the Yu-ris tool and the game works but the text shows up in Japanese rather than english when I use the game. Where am I going wrong? Should I use the Excell method?
Never mind. It worked!

Last edited:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
HIME1

NEWEST HIME GAME

forgot to upload but i do recommen playing hime3 after knowing the story of either hime1 or 2. the MT translation was easier to understand way better
Moshimo Elf to Orc ga Iru Isekai ni Itteshimattara.rar