RPGM None [Translation Request] [Magic Fighting Princess Frostia / Magical Valkyrie Frostia] [RJ326939] [ShiBoo!]

yesyeskakyoing

Mar 24, 2020
Apparently this game has an android version, is someone willing to send a link of the .apk file? Can be in japanese or not
Edit: please send an actually decent file sharing website, every single one I find online has a 4 hour wait time, and I'm not waiting that long for one small download

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Full virgin clear.
Is this for version 1.01 or something? I can't access it on either 1.00 or 1.02.
Also, for some scenes (in particular the sol plant defeat scene), the cg won't pop out, it will only display the base sprites and dialogue, does anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:

Cruci

Dec 24, 2017
Machine translation for all version. If you already used the other files, you need to restore the System.json in www/data and all the files in www/img/SoRBatCom from your original game.
bruh

listen to this for me :PogChamp:

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
Is this for version 1.01 or something? I can't access it on either 1.00 or 1.02.
Also, for some scenes (in particular the sol plant defeat scene), the cg won't pop out, it will only display the base sprites and dialogue, does anyone else have this issue?
Animated live2D scenes might not work with old saves. You need to load your old-save then save it again using the new game version. The title of the new save should change if the versions are different.

Hahvoc

Jan 13, 2018
You can just MTool to translate, but with my experience, it's a bit wonky and sketchy since you have to initially disable anti-virus (I have Malwarebytes). Other than that +1

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
+1. Loved the Lyristia game, but it wasn't prefect. Excited to see a improved prequel.