RPGM None [Translation Request] [Magic Fighting Princess Frostia / Magical Valkyrie Frostia] [RJ326939] [ShiBoo!]

Kitsune77

May 11, 2022
i keep gettin this error that says it failed to load files in data, attached is the error in question. Any suggestions? i fear this might be a case of garbled text since i have only just switch my locale and language to japanese.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i keep gettin this error that says it failed to load files in data, attached is the error in question. Any suggestions? i fear this might be a case of garbled text since i have only just switch my locale and language to japanese.
Might also be from DLSite. They have a bad habit of encoding their archives in Shift-JIS. Try unzipping the files with .

Reactions: Kitsune77

Kitsune77

May 11, 2022
Might also be from DLSite. They have a bad habit of encoding their archives in Shift-JIS. Try unzipping the files with .
Thanks, i'll keep trying to figure it out, i downloaded the SJISUnzip but i dont know how to work it.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Just played through the first game and really enjoyed it, so +1 for another game by this dev.

zxcvwqerfdsa

Jun 1, 2022
+1

Also, is there a second ending in this one? After completing a virgin run, went and reloaded to start of final dungeon and got raped by the first guys at the gate, then continued but didn't see any differences.