RPGM None [Translation Request] Maman's Dungeon [Autonoe]

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
broken_division
Why do you keep calling them full translations when the translations are never complete?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have i?:giggle:
but i know what you mean i will change the title and the other
mlt's after this to be a beta or basically just enough to play the game.
by the way i can't still figure it out where is this hidden text in translator++:unsure:

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Anyone know how to progress beyond the first dungeon and what to do to get scenes? So far, I have only found the defeat scene of the slime boss - the regular slimes with hearts on them don't seem to do anything, and I did 3 bar jobs where nothing really happened either.
Also is there any way to get rid of the son? Not sure if he is cockblocking progress like in the MuchiMucchi games.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know how to progress beyond the first dungeon and what to do to get scenes? So far, I have only found the defeat scene of the slime boss - the regular slimes with hearts on them don't seem to do anything, and I did 3 bar jobs where nothing really happened either.
Also is there any way to get rid of the son? Not sure if he is cockblocking progress like in the MuchiMucchi games.
Currently translating the game now and yes, that part is sorta confusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Theberkster

Jan 30, 2019
When entering the third Dungeon it just keeps on loading and i cant enter.(playing on joiplay) Any Solutions?