RPGM None [Translation Request] Maman's Operation ~Marina's Cuckold Operation~ [Autonoe]

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Shisaye Can you check this one out? I'm not sure if it meets the requirements (shota content), recently the site only allows it as long as it is 2D and not 3D

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
I've uploaded the game from (hentai-sharing) japanese on:

Workupload:
Pixeldrain:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
LinkR34: I just translated Maman Breakers last week and Maman Dungeon a while ago; the former hasn't been posted here as a completed game while the latter's game thread was removed entirely when it was created. Though there are some games that manage to slip by, I don't think anyone wants to break R7.

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
LinkR34: I just translated Maman Breakers last week and Maman Dungeon a while ago; the former hasn't been posted here as a completed game while the latter's game thread was removed entirely when it was created. Though there are some games that manage to slip by, I don't think anyone wants to break R7.
He translated another game from the same creator, that's why I'm asking, I know about R7 (recently they are allowing more content like this).
Thanks for translating those games btw

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye Can you check this one out? I'm not sure if it meets the requirements (shota content), recently the site only allows it as long as it is 2D and not 3D
If you want an SLRMTL, but you're not convinced that it fits my request rules, just make it yourself.

Get SLR Translator v1.059. (Specifically that version for no particular reason *wink*.)
Also get the Additional Tools package, so you have stint ultra condensed font for wrapping, and it also includes a SugoiV4 downloader in case you don't have Sugoi.
Start the SLR Translator and follow the MV tutorial you can find when you press F1.

You will most likely see a bunch of errors during batch translation and it will appear to freeze for some time after starting it, but it's working correctly don't worry about it.
You can also pretty much ignore any notice about errors after pressing the "fix cells and check for errors" button. You can bother to re-translate the cells that say "SUGOIERROR" and delete the cells that say "POTENTIALFILENAME", but they probably wont crash your game in this case.
I'm just guessing though since I obviously wouldn't work on R7 stuff, since that would be illegal in my country. *winking intensifies*

Edit: You can obviously also share the result if you're comfortable with it.
I'm not responsible for what other people use SLR Translator for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LinkR34

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
If you want an SLRMTL, but you're not convinced that it fits my request rules, just make it yourself.

Get SLR Translator v1.059. (Specifically that version for no particular reason *wink*.)
Also get the Additional Tools package, so you have stint ultra condensed font for wrapping, and it also includes a SugoiV4 downloader in case you don't have Sugoi.
Start the SLR Translator and follow the MV tutorial you can find when you press F1.

You will most likely see a bunch of errors during batch translation and it will appear to freeze for some time after starting it, but it's working correctly don't worry about it.
You can also pretty much ignore any notice about errors after pressing the "fix cells and check for errors" button. You can bother to re-translate the cells that say "SUGOIERROR" and delete the cells that say "POTENTIALFILENAME", but they probably wont crash your game in this case.
I'm just guessing though since I obviously wouldn't work on R7 stuff, since that would be illegal in my country. *winking intensifies*

You released it already? Congratulations and thanks for your efforts on doing that program, the process shouldnt've been easy.

And about the R7 stuff.... yeah, no one would work on that kind of stuff, that's from the devalllll *winking greatly intensifies*

Last edited:

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017

So.... I have to delete the "POTENTIALFILENAME" or leave them? I didn't get why you said they won't crash the game

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So.... I have to delete the "POTENTIALFILENAME" or leave them? I didn't get why you said they won't crash the game
"Sometimes" those are false alerts because the dev left in filenames as names for something that doesn't actually show up in-game because it's "for a random example" the name of a skill that is only used by an enemy and as such never actually shows up in your skill list.
It would always be safer to clear them though.

My error detection stuff is not flawless either, you will probably run into a bunch of false alerts when translating stuff and there might be missing translations, because I try to be on the safe side.
Simplified, the "potential file name" stuff is pretty much just "does it have a "_" in it. :WeSmart:

You can find explanations for all error codes and color tags in the F1 menu.

• Hey there
Reactions: LinkR34

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
"Sometimes" those are false alerts because the dev left in filenames as names for something that doesn't actually show up in-game because it's "for a random example" the name of a skill that is only used by an enemy and as such never actually shows up in your skill list.
It would always be safer to clear them though.

My error detection stuff is not flawless either, you will probably run into a bunch of false alerts when translating stuff and there might be missing translations, because I try to be on the safe side.
Simplified, the "potential file name" stuff is pretty much just "does it have a "_" in it. :WeSmart:

You can find explanations for all error codes and color tags in the F1 menu.
Yeah, now I get it, thanks

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Well, linking to another site doesn't break any rules *wink*, so I will leave the translation on ULMF ( ) just search with my username or on the site with the same title (Maman's Operation), my user is LinkR34

Great thanks to Shisaye for the SLR Translator

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Shisaye It's me again, how can I change this text inside "Ero Status" option:

1718443230080.png
1718443250390.png

I found the text inside "System.json"

1718443326638.png

but it didn't work, the text keeps showing on japanese, do I have to word wrap it? I tried with it and without wrapping it and the result was the same

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye It's me again, how can I change this text inside "Ero Status" option:

View attachment 3737972
View attachment 3737975

I found the text inside "System.json"

View attachment 3737978

but it didn't work, the text keeps showing on japanese, do I have to word wrap it? I tried with it and without wrapping it and the result was the same
Sometimes devs prefer to use picture based text for menus for some reason.
In this case I would "assume" that the picture to edit includes the word "erostatus".
Inside of the Additional Tools package are tools to decrypt and later re-encrypt pictures.

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Sometimes devs prefer to use picture based text for menus for some reason.
In this case I would "assume" that the picture to edit includes the word "erostatus".
Inside of the Additional Tools package are tools to decrypt and later re-encrypt pictures.
How does the decrypter work? Tried using a picture on it and it says "Python not found"

1718478205316.png
1718478223216.png