RPGM None [Translation Request] Maman's Operation ~Marina's Cuckold Operation~ [Autonoe]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How does the decrypter work? Tried using a picture on it and it says "Python not found"

View attachment 3739249
View attachment 3739250
Oh, that one requires you to have python installed to path.
If you don't want to do that, you can use petschko's MV/MZ one instead.
An offline version is also included in the package, or you can find the online version here:

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
An offline version is also included in the package, or you can find the online version here:
Yeah, I used it already and you were right, it's a picture, I really thought it was text because of the font in-game haha. Thanks!

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Do you happen to know how to translate images? Or do you know someone who can tell me?
I don't want to just copy paste a google translation picture, I don't like how it looks

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you happen to know how to translate images? Or do you know someone who can tell me?
I don't want to just copy paste a google translation picture, I don't like how it looks
I've made a script for drawing on pictures for my OCRSMTL thing that I've tried to build at some point, but that requires the character coordinates gathered by an OCR AI.

I would honestly just use photoshop...

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Thanks, oh, and one more thing, how can I copy the "original text" column?

1718484649978.png

I want to select and copy them all on GPT-3.5 but I can't select and copy (even with right-click)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks, oh, and one more thing, how can I copy the "original text" column?

View attachment 3739496

I want to select and copy them all on GPT-3.5 but I can't select and copy (even with right-click)
This is starting to be a bit off-topic and should probably be in the SLR Translator thread instead, but you should be able to just click and hold, move over the cells to select them, and then just do Ctrl+C to copy them.

Btw while I don't really see a benefit there, you can actually use the GPT-3.5 Translator++ addon with SLR Translator if you place it in www>addons.
I included the standard T++ addon infrastructure just in case someone needs it. "Technically" all the addons work, but of course trying to use non RPGM parsers or translators other than Sugoi will not have good results.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
This is starting to be a bit off-topic and should probably be in the SLR Translator thread instead, but you should be able to just click and hold, move over the cells to select them, and then just do Ctrl+C to copy them.

Btw while I don't really see a benefit there, you can actually use the GPT-3.5 Translator++ addon with SLR Translator if you place it in www>addons.
I included the standard T++ addon infrastructure just in case someone needs it. "Technically" all the addons work, but of course trying to use non RPGM parsers or translators other than Sugoi will not have good results.
Yeah, I tought the same, at least the conversation works for a FAQ guide.
Thanks again for your help and for taking your time on answering

Last edited: