RPGM Complete [Translation request](MEGA DOWNLOAD) Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd)

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
I finally started translating this so far i have the menus and characters translated i'm going to translate this for about a hour or more a day (this is my side project right now until i finish my main one) also this game has many images with text so for now i'm going to leave them alone until the game itself is translated

• Love
Reactions: Gummiel

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Here is a Machine Translated version for those who want to play and don't mind the grammar. While those who want a better translation I recommend you wait for @Rexie09 to do his translation.

To apply the translation simply extract the folder inside www.

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
+1 Reminds me of an Ankoku Marimokan game. Definitely gonna be worth going through with no/partial/machine translation if that comparison holds true

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Here is a Machine Translated version for those who want to play and don't mind the grammar. While those who want a better translation I recommend you wait for @Rexie09 to do his translation.

To apply the translation simply extract the folder inside www.
can you pls give me the link to download the game it self maybe a MEGA link so i can apply the translation thanks

JohnHenrys

Aug 14, 2017
ok, can someone explain why the main heroine just keeps randomly getting raped? Like I know I can't really understand the Japanese but i can't see how it makes sense for all that random rape to happen or am I doing something wrong?

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
ok, can someone explain why the main heroine just keeps randomly getting raped? Like I know I can't really understand the Japanese but i can't see how it makes sense for all that random rape to happen or am I doing something wrong?
i dont think it need explaining tbh it just happens, the developers just like to violate the protagonist as much as possible randomly too