RPGM Complete [Translation request](MEGA DOWNLOAD) Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd)

Kumisnami

Jan 13, 2020
Just finished a MT for this game. Game is 100% beatable with the translations given. Some Japanese absolutely refused to change to english. I do not have a save for this game either, and am currently reporting post to have someone turn this into an actual thread.

Game - 95% English.

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
I ran into a part where it had a missing image. The problem was the image file's name ended in -dp instead of -DP.

I0lOl0I

Feb 20, 2020
Just finished a MT for this game. Game is 100% beatable with the translations given. Some Japanese absolutely refused to change to english. I do not have a save for this game either, and am currently reporting post to have someone turn this into an actual thread.

Game - 95% English.
hmmm....
sorry if I asking, but I really want to try out
how do you do it? I mean the localization.
Is there a specific tool to do that?

sepulturero

Feb 6, 2021

Game - 95% English.
Thanks.

Last edited: