(Translation request) Memory created by a machine girl (part 2) PDcreations

Mar 29, 2020
i only do mega you can get that megasync to continue downloads
not my fault that the game is so big...
The size of the game isn't your fault. A bigger size would be inevitable.
I thought the game was translated, but it turns out to be Japanese in language. There is a translation request ongoing on the following thread, which is incomplete at this moment. With the link you provided, I've just got a question: which files determine sentences spoken by the characters in the game?

If you have a file in English language available, you can provide a download link to show it.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
sry no translations on my game (i don't need translation)
im youst "providing" the base game;)

also i think 1 thread is enough
since part 2 is a dlc and doesn't work without part 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Sr Lancelot234
Mar 29, 2020
sry no translations on my game (i don't need translation)
im youst "providing" the base game...

also i think 1 thread is enough
since part 2 is a dlc and doesn't work without part 1
No worries, I've sent Moo8 a request to translate this game. For him, it becomes a matter of effort. For others, it could mean a matter of time

ziozedzio

Aug 4, 2018
Good morning you could upload it to another server and if you can't you can upload it in two or three parts instead of one because it is very heavy thanks

Mar 29, 2020
+19938

Its been a few years come one...
This month, part 2 V4.0 will be released I think. Work is still in progress. But I won't reveal any spoiler.
Part 3 is expected to be released in March 2021, which is 3.5 months time to wait.
Translations aren't done as of today.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
This month, part 2 V4.0 will be released I think. Work is still in progress. But I won't reveal any spoiler.
Part 3 is expected to be released in March 2021, which is 3.5 months time to wait.
Translations aren't done as of today.
*pulls grenade pin and hugs grenade*

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Lel.
There's enough time to contribute to the developers. I'd like to see at least a manga chapter regarding their robot girl series. Whoever is done needs to show it to him
I started trying to translate it but RUBY IS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO WORK WITH!

Mar 29, 2020
If you would still like to contribute to the developers, you can consider making merchandise for them and sharing profits with them...
Some weird stuff, but who wants a Dakimakura of Aria or Maki? Or perhaps making a manga about a spinoff or crossover?

Mar 29, 2020
4.0 version

get it fast guys before someone reports it again:cautious:
also it has become 8,7gig:eek:
also the new "mini game" sucks...
The 1st city (Hermes) has 94% completion, you know? Perhaps this page has a single hint that could be missing...

Edit: to get the scene with Sophie, you have to go to Valencia (ruined nation island), go to the big tree and enter the vague door (is somewhat a lighter brown color than the tree's brown, just take a closer look). Within that library, you have to go to B1F and there's a hidden staircase in front of the second book. Go there (explore there) and you'll find a secret book the librarian "Sophie" wants. If that's done, you go to her (in Hermes, school library) and talk to her. This will make the missing event start.
Thank me later.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The 1st city (Hermes) has 94% completion, you know? Perhaps this page has a single hint that could be missing...
that's because the missing scene is 3 scientist ass raping the boy with clothes on...

i'm not into that:cautious:

Mar 29, 2020
that's because the missing scene is 3 scientist ass raping the boy with clothes on...

i'm not into that:cautious:
So why does that same save also have that ass rape by Aria, who has her clothes on during the scene (2nd room punishment event)?

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
So why does that same save also have that ass rape by Aria (2nd room punishment event)?
cause the game has like 14 of these ass rape scene and i can't avoid them all...
seriously what's with all these girls ass fucking the poor guy:(

i bought this for the animated battle fuck not the ass raping:cautious:

Mar 29, 2020
cause the game has like 14 of these ass rape scene and i can't avoid them all...
seriously what's with all these girls ass fucking the poor guy:(

i bought this for the animated battle fuck not the ass raping:cautious:
Yeah, it basically is meant for battlefuck. But this game also involves a lot of reverse rape.

When it comes to logic, there's a lot of classical hentai logic.
Why is that poor boy ejaculating so much when he's milked?
Why does he orgasm from Aria's kiss?