RPGM [Translation Request] Midnight Exhibition JK 2

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
just upload the machine translated atleast here in this thread. please.
I'm pretty sure uploading the pre-patched game into the thread as an attachment or even linking to it may just get the post (or even the whole thread) deleted unless the user's an Uploader with staff permission: Someone needs to go through the motions of filling in the template for the actual game request so that staff can give a yay or nay to it if you want the upload to stick around.

I'll do it myself when I'm less preoccupied, but that's not going to be any time soon.

Edit: I made the Request Thread, so the rest is in the site staff's hands now.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Alright, done playing through. Only really found the one glitch, so I've decided to post how to fix them at the bottom of this post, and I'll share a guide of sorts also.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to go through the game and apply these changes. Mind telling me which plugins the menus are located in? it would save me time.

Alternatively: there is no problem with uploading a copy of the game prepatched. If you aren't comfortable doing so then just PM me a link to it and I'll take care of uploading it once i've tested it since I am an uploader.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I'm going to go through the game and apply these changes. Mind telling me which plugins the menus are located in? it would save me time.

Alternatively: there is no problem with uploading a copy of the game prepatched. If you aren't comfortable doing so then just PM me a link to it and I'll take care of uploading it once i've tested it since I am an uploader.
I already removed the game from my system to make space for the next batch I'm playing, unfortunately. Still, I can tell you that the text the game pulls up to display the untranslated bits is literally inside the plugins.js file inside the .\www\js\ directory. The custom menu options' "descriptions" are also there, though I can't recall the actual name of the parameter/argument used to define them, but they should be listed somewhere after their respective "CommandName\\\":\\\ declaration and before the next one (unless it's the last custom command declared, in which case before the end of the line for that plugin's arguments/parameters).

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Wish I could play but for some reason it bogs down my system and is REAL slow... anything out there like RM_FPS controls? I've been waiting for ever to play but it's to damn so. I thought my system froze at one point.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce!
You had a hand in this?
Awwww yeee, just like that Anera game from back then
u da bomb, man
Thanks but, I didn't do much other than complie the game and the translation, apply some fixes with the help of Chingonerio, and hack in wordwrap then upload it. My contributions are minimal compared to the work of those on this thread. I think LuckH did a good job and he should get the credit 100%. Hope you enjoy the game :)

Wish I could play but for some reason it bogs down my system and is REAL slow... anything out there like RM_FPS controls? I've been waiting for ever to play but it's to damn so. I thought my system froze at one point.
There is like 20 global events that all fire at the same time like the whole game. A sharp community member found this and hacked the game a bit to make it run better. Give his patch a try! It's been helping alot of users play the game better. You can find it in the OP of the thread I made for the game.