[Translation Request] Mind Luda (Cil Pick)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Also, for those playing, is there a way to avoid the bj with Hojiko ( item shop clerk )? And I can't seem to properly lower lust enough to avoid becoming Zootelka's whore. Not sure if this is a bug or the game is just linear and you have no choice.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
how do i use this?
1. Go into the www folder for the game.
2. Backup the data folder or simply move it to a different location just in case you experience any issues.
3. Unpack my data file and put it in the www folder.
4. Enjoy.

Reactions: NoobPeen

NoobPeen

Apr 29, 2020
1. Go into the www folder for the game.
2. Backup the data folder or simply move it to a different location just in case you experience any issues.
3. Unpack my data file and put it in the www folder.
4. Enjoy.
Thank you so much,can you help me fix the error I'm getting?,I've downloaded the Japanese version from the op's gofile link

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Also, for those playing, is there a way to avoid the bj with Hojiko ( item shop clerk )? And I can't seem to properly lower lust enough to avoid becoming Zootelka's whore. Not sure if this is a bug or the game is just linear and you have no choice.
I think it's unavoidable. The only difference of winning/losing is essentially the loser becomes the "prostitute" and the winner becomes the "owner" of them. Either way, sex happens (with losing probably having some consequences down the line but I'm not sure)

As for the lust, I found that visiting the husband in jail reduces it, but you can only do it once per chapter.

Reactions: Diegoz and yobyo1

kekrince

Sep 7, 2020
Thank you so much,can you help me fix the error I'm getting?,I've downloaded the Japanese version from the op's gofile link
I think Winrar or other archiving software tend to fuck up japanese file names, you might need to check this link as well

Reactions: PantherM25

NoobPeen

Apr 29, 2020
nvm its working,thank you
also how do you do the mtl,
there are a few games which i like but arent translated yet

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
If you possess the japanese text from the game file, I can assist in translating it.

However, I've encountered an issue on the 5th battle route. During the first day, I find myself unable to progress further despite interacting with all available characters.

In version 1.0, there was a soldier I could engage with at the arena location, but this led to a situation where only a black screen was visible. While I hoped the problem would be resolved upon updating to version 1.32, unfortunately, this wasn't the case.

The soldier seems to have disappeared in the updated version, yet the issue persists. I remain unable to proceed through the day, and I've exhausted all available options.

I'm uncertain if you have any insights into what I should do next.

My ultimate goal is to unlock the true ending. If you happen to possess a clean backup, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share it with me.

I've uploaded a file where all scenes are unlocked, though the correct ending remains elusive. Despite unlocking all scenes, the correct ending is not visible in the memory room. Therefore, I am in need of a savegame that leads to the final battle.

Ideally, I would require the last 5 days saved if possible.

Thank you for your assistance.

Reactions: Diegoz

kekrince

Sep 7, 2020
However, I've encountered an issue on the 5th battle route. During the first day, I find myself unable to progress further despite interacting with all available characters.

In version 1.0, there was a soldier I could engage with at the arena location, but this led to a situation where only a black screen was visible. While I hoped the problem would be resolved upon updating to version 1.32, unfortunately, this wasn't the case.
1.32 still has the game breaking bug that prevents you from reaching the true end, you'll need the latest update where this issue is fixed.

Subnnobs

Apr 26, 2017
Looking around for a copy of the game at v1.33 but so far can only see v1.32

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes