[Translation Request] Mind Luda (Cil Pick)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I bought the game and it actually has version 1.33 now. But I still can't get the real ending!!!! I have to start all over again from the beginning, I'm so tired of starting all over again!

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Looking around for a copy of the game at v1.33 but so far can only see v1.32

I have download the save of a japanese user, and some scene can be unlocked after finishing the game and one of them isn't available yet, we have to wait before the scene is update and shared by the creator in the right room of the recollection room.

The game contain a lot of H-scene, way more than other games and at this price, it's really a good deal! I'll definitely write a good review on DLsite!

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I had to start the game from scratch to reach the true end...

I had a bug, but it was finally corrected in versions 1.1, 1.32 and 1.33.

I'd have liked the true end to be longer, and for there to be more scenes between certain characters and for us to be able to see what has become of the others.

I'd really like to see a sequel with Rheya and Ramé-chan. I'd 100% buy it!

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
I had to start the game from scratch to reach the true end...

I had a bug, but it was finally corrected in versions 1.1, 1.32 and 1.33.

I'd have liked the true end to be longer, and for there to be more scenes between certain characters and for us to be able to see what has become of the others.

I'd really like to see a sequel with Rheya and Ramé-chan. I'd 100% buy it!
Glad someone's enjoying it. For me, this is easily the worst of Pick's games. Basically having no choice but to turn Segi into a whore just eliminates any interest in me playing the game further.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Glad someone's enjoying it. For me, this is easily the worst of Pick's games. Basically having no choice but to turn Segi into a whore just eliminates any interest in me playing the game further.
Well, in that regard, in every other game by cli pick, there is at least one character with unavoidable content, the only exception being C.U. Nitro.

I mean, the goal of this particular game is to show that the MC, despite having to endure all that stuff, is able to withstand full corruption.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Well, in that regard, in every other game by cli pick, there is at least one character with unavoidable content, the only exception being C.U. Nitro.

I mean, the goal of this particular game is to show that the MC, despite having to endure all that stuff, is able to withstand full corruption.
I don't mind unavoidable stuff, I mind unavoidable whoring and it being particularly early in the game. Nitro, Guignol and Nanaha all had varying degrees of "pure" routes. I just think the quality is a huge step down even though I like Segi's character art. Probably the best looking character Pick has made.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I don't mind unavoidable stuff, I mind unavoidable whoring and it being particularly early in the game. Nitro, Guignol and Nanaha all had varying degrees of "pure" routes. I just think the quality is a huge step down even though I like Segi's character art. Probably the best looking character Pick has made.
I mean, I get you, it's different from the other games, and tbh I expected way more after Nitro. I also think that the first half of the game is rather lacking.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone that played Mind Luda know how to save your son? i get to the last bit of the dungeon and the door doesnt open and i get bad end 2

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
I think i have found , its in Japanese tho but you can use google translate or something to figure out what to do
Looks like i missed something in the 4th chapter, now all my saves are in the 5th chapter so it is fubar'd
Don't suppose you have any saves from the 4th chapter, or 5th with bad end 2 avoided?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes