[Translation Request] Mind Luda (Cil Pick)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kidillidanis

Jun 12, 2021
Excuse me, I have a question. It is important that I win or lose in the arena?, and what if I lose in the dungeon? It is linked to the story.

deem

Aug 10, 2016
in the galery there is a book about all the different endings, losing or winning can block you from certain endings or set you into a particular bad ending

Reactions: kidillidanis

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Excuse me, I have a question. It is important that I win or lose in the arena?, and what if I lose in the dungeon? It is linked to the story.
Just to build onto what deem said, there is a flag in the game that checks whether or not you have lost in the arena at all. So losing even once presumably locks you out of true end.

(Conjecture on my part. Otherwise, why have a flag that checks for defeat once?)

Reactions: kidillidanis

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
you wrong my dude, you gotta grab everything from the zip file and dump it in www/save
you'll get to the recolection room with everything unlocked
For some reason it worked now, I guess needed to delete my whole save folder for it to work properly this time...?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Finally beat the game. As other mentioned, I really wish you could skip some of H scene. Really love the story though, it's well thought out and executed.

Reactions: Diegoz
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes