[Translation Request] Mind Luda (Cil Pick)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FuckMyMomNSis

Dec 6, 2023
i wanna know what happens in each of the endings without playing the whole damn game from scratch. Has someone uploaded the gameplay? If someone could just give me a synopsis of what happens in brief here, I'd be really grateful.

Also, I'm pretty sure I beat all the dungeon bosses and each of the warriors but still ended up with the "normal" ending. Do I need to play the whole game from the start again to get the true ending?

PS: I also made sure that I:
1. Win by using "weak transdermal poison" when fighting Irime.
2. Enter the code to unlock the trap that was set when you entered the ruins with Rosaro during the 5th war.

Reactions: Diegoz

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I played the heroic ending, if you want here is my save. You won't find any game over scene in the recollection room. I did complete all the side quest though.

Reactions: Diegoz

gg125

Jul 17, 2019
If someone has a save at the beginning of or during chapter 4, please post it. I fucked up the sequence in chapter 5.

ponytony

Mar 20, 2020
Before that you have to agree to Hojiko the Item shop owners terms to buy items, guess what he wants?
He just keeps saying "you know if there's something you need to sell to me, right? Do you have something to say to me?" and i don't know what to do next.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
You might have to go through another event or sleep until the next day. Make sure you back up your save.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Probably the worst "ntr" game I've ever played. The wasted potential, the waste of time and my life. This game is horrendous with its unapologetically bad story, horribly written characters and 4 tracks which will turn you insane after 7h of gameplay with skipping. My advise: Don't play it. Ever. Even if you adore NTR and want to see this hentai subgenre thrive and new stories to appear with good writing and hot scenes, don't play this one.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
How do I write my first and only review on this forum? I don't see a button. I don't want anyone else to waste their life such as this game wasted mine.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes