[Translation Request] Mind Luda (Cil Pick)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nilloueiennari

Apr 22, 2024
Can someone please tell me how the hell you are supposed to beat the bosses in this game. On hojiko the first boss I literally have to sit there spamming health pots or I die. I literally collected every power up and killed the boss with pierce attack. Why the fuck is this so difficult am I missing something?

Reactions: SlEGHeLL

furtherB

Mar 19, 2024
Can someone please tell me how the hell you are supposed to beat the bosses in this game. On hojiko the first boss I literally have to sit there spamming health pots or I die. I literally collected every power up and killed the boss with pierce attack. Why the fuck is this so difficult am I missing something?
maybe you didn't preparation questline or you ignored your morale statu by not using antidepressant. You can check walkthrough from that gameplay

nilloueiennari

Apr 22, 2024
maybe you didn't preparation questline or you ignored your morale statu by not using antidepressant. You can check walkthrough from that gameplay
I beat him but now I'm stuck again...

I'm supposed to wait a day before going back to hojiko to finish processing the egg sac. But on that day I have to fulfill promise to zulteka and then it immediately goes to the arena fight and I miss out on the egg sac. You can't buy items from hojiko until 2 days in so I don't understand how I am supposed to get the egg sac and fulfill this promise?

nilloueiennari

Apr 22, 2024
Okay I think I am about to drop this game.

NO matter what I try to do I cannot retrieve the egg sac skill needed to kill the 2nd boss. I keep being forced in the the promise event where you spend an entire day with the bad guy.
Does anybody know how I can get the egg sac processed?

Also for some reason no matter what I cannot reduce my lust. Everytime I visit the husband I only get max hp stats but the lust remains the same. Someone help me

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Okay I think I am about to drop this game.

NO matter what I try to do I cannot retrieve the egg sac skill needed to kill the 2nd boss. I keep being forced in the the promise event where you spend an entire day with the bad guy.
Does anybody know how I can get the egg sac processed?

Also for some reason no matter what I cannot reduce my lust. Everytime I visit the husband I only get max hp stats but the lust remains the same. Someone help me

Try this guide from the start

nilloueiennari

Apr 22, 2024

Try this guide from the start

Okay I figured it out. So recently this developer released this game with an English AI patch to their game officially. But they put the ai patch over the OLD version of the game that soft locks you out of the true ending. When you try to get the egg sac from hojiko after spending the night at zoolteka's place you cant enter his hosue and it fast forwards you to the next day which is the arena fight.

I downloaded the mtl 1.33 version and now I can progress just fine.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
full save (50+ saves during the story) and gallery about 90% unlocked (mostly missing the endings which takes TOO much time despite being written what u have to do).

Anyway english 1.35 is sometimes bugged, especially the 4th dungeon. If you are really stuck, try to switch to 1.37 japanese, this helped me a couple of times.

oh, and i shamelessy cheated in my saves, just so you know in case u want to use them

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes