RPGM [Translation Request] "Mirror Inma and Devil's Seed" [62studio]

Migo_Norrea

Aug 30, 2021
I don't know how befriending certain succubi work. Most of them have conditions that seem to be explained if you try to befriend them at max love gauge, but these are hard to fulfill. For example, the lesser imp says I'm too strong for her, but I can't lower my level with the cheshire crystal yet. The rest are just confusing, like the cow girl wanting me to "talk more to her", despite having exhausted the talk command in one battle. Is there a way to know for certain how to deal with those conditions?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I don't know how befriending certain succubi work. Most of them have conditions that seem to be explained if you try to befriend them at max love gauge, but these are hard to fulfill. For example, the lesser imp says I'm too strong for her, but I can't lower my level with the cheshire crystal yet. The rest are just confusing, like the cow girl wanting me to "talk more to her", despite having exhausted the talk command in one battle. Is there a way to know for certain how to deal with those conditions?
i check the cow girl friendship requirement is have any of the milk items
lesser imp friendship requirement is use provoke then "come" at least once then use beg for mercy
you are able to see the requirements when you use the observe skill, once you do the requirement the lock with unlock and at max love gauge you can use the befriend skill

Migo_Norrea

Aug 30, 2021
i check the cow girl friendship requirement is have any of the milk items
lesser imp friendship requirement is use provoke then "come" at least once then use beg for mercy
you are able to see the requirements when you use the observe skill, once you do the requirement the lock with unlock and at max love gauge you can use the befriend skill
so it was by using the observe skill? I thought that wouldn't give me such useful info, ty!

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
:
-DIW has a preview page on DLsite: .
View attachment 4062316
-DIW will be split into 2 parts. Version 1 (~70 succubi) will feature the battle against the devil and an important decision, while Version 2 (~20 succubi + new scenes for existing ones) will come a few months/half a year later and feature a certain sect.
-The final demo, Version 0.9X, is currently available via Manuve Plan but will be released to Fess Plan and Ideal Plan supporters around the end of this week.
-Promotion of Marota's doujin that features Bremerton from Azur Lane: .
View attachment 4062317
Oh wow, this is going to be a long gem :love:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya this game is going to be huge at ver 2 having 90+ enemies is awesome even ver 1 70 is crazy take lust grimm again the store page says around 50 enemies or take the prequel for this game succubus in wonderland which says around 40 enemies cant wait for late December didn't look at how many enemies are in there latest game m galaxy since that was a collab game

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Migo_Norrea

Aug 30, 2021
I think I'm pretty much done with version 0.92. It was great, but the succubus house, the level drain mechanic and many gates are blocked for now. Is 1.0 supposed to let you go up against the final boss? Because I'd say I'm about 40% done with the full game (based on having only defeated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I messed around with the game files, and there's a ton more just waiting to be played, but there's no images yet for some enemies and so it crashes the game if you enter an area you're not supposed to. Still, this took me more than 4 hours of playtime, so I highly recommend the game

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
【コード村シーンヒント(ネタバレのため反転)】
コード村の牛舎でのシーンは
牛舎内の特定のポイントをうろうろすることで確率で発生します。
牛舎の外に出て入り直す必要はありません。

Some hints given in the supporter plan. Translating it gives this

[Code Village scene hint (reversed for spoilers)] The scene in the cowshed in Code Village occurs with a certain probability by wandering around a specific point in the cowshed. There is no need to go outside the cowshed and re-enter.