Jul 15, 2021
image-1280-c.jpg
JP title: 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ
Developer: ;
Current Version: ver0.32
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description:
--- I hope someone can help me with the description, I didnt find any on ci-en----
But to be short: Its a sequel for succubus in wonderland. MC is trapped in the Demon World and needs to help some demon(?)-sheep to break a barrier. You progress by befriending succubi and inviting them into the town. The more bonds you build the weaker the barrier gets.

Genre: 2dcg, 2d game, male protagonist, big ass, big tits, rape, monster girl, titfuck, vaginal sex, oral sex, footjob, creampie, group sex, censored, japanese game, turn based combat, rpg, milf, monster, tentacle, female domination, shota, adventure, fantasy

Download:

Note: Pretty sure thats not the english title, I translated it with google translate. If someone knows the real title, pls tell me.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ChatGPT says "Mirror Demon and Devil's Seed"
Also ci-en link is wrong?
when i clicked it it does look like its wrong one does not even look like the same group its also a dlsite link not ci-en if you really want to ci-en here it is

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
does anyone knows the code to the door at the bottom of the ruins of laziness/behind the lazy boss fight, never saw this and you can enter if you know a code.

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
does anyone know if befriending succubus through battle does anything to advance the story in the trial? i know theres a pink mist on the bridge blocking you straight up from the spawn cabin, kinda just trying to find everything all in the trial atm.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
does anyone know if befriending succubus through battle does anything to advance the story in the trial? i know theres a pink mist on the bridge blocking you straight up from the spawn cabin, kinda just trying to find everything all in the trial atm.
as of right now they become new allies and they show up in town the more friends you make the weaker the barrier will be aka the pink mist but no idea if it effects the mist in the demo

ChiIleDgay

Jul 20, 2020
Is the other new event the Event in the HoP cult at the port? you need to bring your main companion and they put on a HoP costume to get inside.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
looking at the cg there is a new cg with hop member that i never seen from the cg looks like your inside her costume kinda like the shrink one but your normal size no idea where it is tho

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
looking at the cg there is a new cg with hop member that i never seen from the cg looks like your inside her costume kinda like the shrink one but your normal size no idea where it is tho
post it, i feel like ive seen everything in this last trial so I may be able to help (or someone else may be able to)